Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Sole Sunscreen

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz @tsavorite @World Traveler  

I chose the smallest quantity this time:

And my first post I was mistaken!

F8824BD2-093E-48BF-BD82-EEE8E4856446.jpeg

@World Traveler 

This time there is free shipping both on HSN and on Procaps.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz 

@Nightowlz wrote:

When I did use sunscreen I used an SPF 8 since I read anything over that you do not absorb Vitamin D.

I keep hearing that these sunscreens with really high SPF (up to 100) are not necessary. In fact, a vendor of QVC I talked with (who is also developing a sunscreen) said that when they started the development process, the chemists and those who put this type of product together said anything over SPF 20 is not necessary. Don't recall the reason, but it may have been the Vitamin D absorption you mention above.

Respected Contributor

Since I have skin disease that reacts to UV light I am glad they make products like this at spf 40, 50 & above LOL!  I am praying I do not get skin cancer due to my stupidity as a kid/teen/young adult trying to tan like my friends.  I had some really bad burns.  

Just recently husband had a hutchinson mole removed which is a pre-melanoma....they removed it just like it was melanoma.  Huge incision on his face....they go very deep to make sure they get everything.  Internal sutures and then staples to close on surface.  It's over 2inches long...thankfully this should not come back or be a issue any more for him.  He just had to be checked for any new moles like this coming up.

So bring on the spf for me!  I'll take my d3 supplement instead.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite The higher SPF sunscreensure gets a lot of sales at my local Walmart as opposed to those that have 30 or under. 

Thank goodness there are products that serve the wide spectrum of personal needs in the world. 

Honored Contributor

I used another one of the samples today and like how well it applies and the fact. Do believe I will purchase it after listening to his presentation. 

Honored Contributor

Got the largest tube. Since you use it sparingly (just a tiny bit goes a long way, as evidenced with my use of the samples), the big tube should last me a couple of years!

They were really selling fast.

Honored Contributor

Are any of you getting the sunscreen? I know a lot sold, but wondered if our regular posters are getting any, and if so....which size. Heart

Honored Contributor

I had someone at work want to try Andrew's Sole sunscreen. Mind you, I just have these little sample tubes and I have been very judicious in how I use them.

Well, the gal looked at the tube I gave her and she said, "Oh, that won't be near enough for me." I took the cap off and dispense around a pea size, maybe a little less, saying "You don't need a lot." 

She was super amazed! She couldn't believe how far that went and didn't ask for more. 

I believe that large size I ordered is going to be way more than I need!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler I ordered the large size also....I should have enough for a entire yr I am sure!  

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite My little samples have gone a long way already. But my large tube arrived, so now I don't have to worry about running out. Heart