Esteemed Contributor

I use lots of AL products, but I have not watched his presentations in a few months.

Just wondered if he has ever mentioned the possibility of doing a skincare line. I was thinking it made sense that, perhaps, Muriel would develop something.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part.

It just occurred to me that he knows so much about the science of supplements, why not do skincare?

Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Skincare?

I don't think you will ever see that from him.  He mentions often that smearing lotion on skin is not nearly as effective as nurturing it from the inside.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini

Well, that makes sense.  Never thought of it like that.

While, I agree, Muriel is lovely and it would be fun to know what products she uses, if any.

Esteemed Contributor

Agreed.  Wellness is from the inside out.    I love his prodcuts.  He has the best green tea I've ever tasted.  I love the vitamins and the shakes too!I  Bet they both use organic soaps without chemicals and easy on the environment.  They are both lovely and seem like they are a happy couple.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I thought I read he was going to make skincare??? Maybe I just thought I read it. LOL!!! I thought it was strange. I think we probably get more benefits to what we take in internally over what we apply topically.

Honored Contributor

He said maybe.

One night, about a year or so ago, Colleen asked him if he would make skincare and he said he does for himself.  And that maybe one day.

It's something he dabbles in.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

For example, I'm quite sure he makes his own sunscreen.  He buys the best quality zinc oxyde available and probably puts it in the best quality lotion available.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35, years ago Andrew Lessman did make a sunscreen ... I believe, it was in a yellow tube with red writting, had the word Sol on it and I can't remember the level of SPF.

Honored Contributor

Probably SolFactors.  LOL

He loved the "Factor" term back in the day.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN