Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman (September 2015) *online* TS List

Bebe, oh Bebe, what am I to do with you? You got me hooked on WEN, then you got me hooked on Andrew Lessman (whom I had never heard of before this past summer and bought way too much from him!). But I will be watching his broadcast online to check out any new stuff! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

new information is in bold... 

___

HSN *ONLINE ONLY* Andrew Lessman Presentations - Schedule 

Saturday, September 12th -- 8pm ET 

Sunday, September 13th -- midnight ET, noon ET, & 8pm ET 

* each of these video feeds will be two hours long (per Procaps on 9/9) *

___

HSN online only TS values

After much back and forth and a lot of "we don't have this information now", I was finally able to confirm that from time to time the HSN online only broadcasts do have their own TS special values. You would think that HSN would want to publicize this, but whatever. 

At this point, HSN will not confirm that there is going to be one or more Procaps TS values. 

The Procaps Labs customer service agent thinks that a TS is likely (added 9/9)

It looks as though these are the two likely TS candidates: 

* CholestaCare Classic Rolled Oats Cereal -- it's so new that it's not listed on the Procaps Labs website yet, but it is listed on the HSN website.

* Marine Collagen -- hopefully Andrew heard how disappointed we were that it wasn't a stand alone TS in July. 

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Bebe, oh Bebe, what am I to do with you? You got me hooked on WEN, then you got me hooked on Andrew Lessman (whom I had never heard of before this past summer and bought way too much from him!). But I will be watching his broadcast online to check out any new stuff! Smiley LOL

@World Traveler sorry for my late reply. I hadn't checked this thread in a few days. 

lol, are you suggesting that I might be an enabler. *g* little ol' me? Smiley Wink 

I have to say that these two guys are two of my favorite vendors. They're right up the with the Apple computer folks and the Vitamix blender people. 

Chaz Dean (Wen hair care) and Andrew (Procaps Labs) have so much integrity and care so much about their product lines. It's rare that I feel this way about a product line, probably because so many vendor just cut so many corners. 

When I'm putting something on my skin/hair or ingesting supplements, I want to know that these products work well and are safe for me to use. These guys pass all the tests with flying colors. And because they each own their company, they get to make all the quality control decision... really important! 

__ 

World Traveler, I have been using Andrews vitamins since around 2007. I've probably tried about three dozen supplement lines out, and Andrew's is simply the very best. 

Also, I added supplements to my routine fairly slowly and one at a time. This way I could get a good sense of how each new supplement was working for me.

If you're just starting out taking supplements, I'd say just start slowly. I take about 15-20 different supplements each day and I understand how each of them affect my body in a positive way. And if I miss my supplements for a few days, my body really notices it. Ooops!! Smiley Wink

I think the likely upcoming TS is more of a niche product, and may not be of interest. 

I'm really excited about the upcoming online video broadcasts especially since Andrew will be answering our questions.

If you are interested, I'd be happy to share an overview of which vitamins are probably best to start with. -- I do take a lot of supplements, but there are a few basic ones that really are important to health. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler sorry for my late reply. I hadn't checked this thread in a few days. 

lol, are you suggesting that I might be an enabler. *g* little ol' me? Smiley Wink 

I have to say that these two guys are two of my favorite vendors. They're right up the with the Apple computer folks and the Vitamix blender people. 

Chaz Dean (Wen hair care) and Andrew (Procaps Labs) have so much integrity and care so much about their product lines. It's rare that I feel this way about a product line, probably because so many vendor just cut so many corners. 

When I'm putting something on my skin/hair or ingesting supplements, I want to know that these products work well and are safe for me to use. These guys pass all the tests with flying colors. And because they each own their company, they get to make all the quality control decision... really important! 

__ 

World Traveler, I have been using Andrews vitamins since around 2007. I've probably tried about three dozen supplement lines out, and Andrew's is simply the very best. 

Also, I added supplements to my routine fairly slowly and one at a time. This way I could get a good sense of how each new supplement was working for me.

If you're just starting out taking supplements, I'd say just start slowly. I take about 15-20 different supplements each day and I understand how each of them affect my body in a positive way. And if I miss my supplements for a few days, my body really notices it. Ooops!! Smiley Wink

I think the likely upcoming TS is more of a niche product, and may not be of interest. 

I'm really excited about the upcoming online video broadcasts especially since Andrew will be answering our questions.

If you are interested, I'd be happy to share an overview of which vitamins are probably best to start with. -- I do take a lot of supplements, but there are a few basic ones that really are important to health. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Oh, how very thoughtful of you. Yes, please do let me know. But I must confess that BECAUSE OF YOU (ha!), I watched when he was last on and got the following (don't gasp!) and apologize to the rest of you ahead of time for the long reply:

As I have mentioned in the WEN threads, I have always had thin/fine hair, so the Lessman hair product was a no-brainer.

My eyes have been getting steadily worse the past three years, thus the reason for the Astaxanthin and Ultimate Eye Support. 

I was finishing up my regular one-a-day vitamin, so got the Essential 1 instead of what I normally would have gotten.

Don't need to say why I got the Fibermucil, right? 

The Friendly Flora and Omega-3 were also two types of products I normally get in other brands and was running low on, and I would have had to replace in a couple of months anyway.

Cruciferous Extracts just made sense.....I'm not very good at eating vegetables.

The Marine Collagen Peptides was something new for me, but since it is for joints, skin, nails, hair, bone, and blood vessels (I have all of those!), I thought I would try it. I put it in my daily smoothie.

And for the last, Cranberry Benefits, that's just common sense for me to take. I used to go to Whole Foods and get the pure cranberry juice; so, this will be better than the bitter taste of the pure stuff.

It wouldn't have been so expensive if I hadn't opted for the best deal for each of them, which was the biggest bottle you could get! In many cases that is a year's supply. But in the end, it is cheaper in the long run.

So I gather up all my bottles once a week, line them up according to whether I am to take them once or twice a day, and parcel them into two 7-day pill containers. I'm good for the week!

What impressed me the most about his product was the fact that they are capsules of very fine powder/ingredients. As I get older I find that the solid pills/supplements just don't break down as easily. So that was the game changer for me, right there!

As you can see, I don't do things slowly; I dive right in. Same with WEN. Again, BECAUSE OF YOU and your great advice and counsel, I have Tea Tree as my base, then for second cleanse Lavendar, Winter Vanilla Mint, Fall Pumpkin Spice (all four of those in gallons), 16 or 32 oz of the following: 613, Summer Mango Coconut, Summer Honey Peach, and just this last weekend ordered a small bottle of the Fall Tuscan Pear and 319 to try. I did get small bottles of the Strawberry-Banana and Watermelon just for the fun of it. They are great smells, so I just use them from time to time when I don't need a very deep cleanse. I love to switch up all of these so there is something different each day; just depends upon how I feel that day. And, of course, all the supporting products (mist, oils, styling cream, etc.)

But again, would love to hear what your thoughts are on the basics. The way I did it by doing everything at once has its disadvantages. I really don't know which ones are working for me or not. Smiley Sad  But I feel great, so am reluctant to stop any of them.

Do they put on the HSN website what was presented during his show like QVC does? Just in case I can't watch it the online version of his program at the exact time he is on? And what is the niche product you talk about? You talked about oatmeal before. That is something I want to get! But if you are referring to something else, I'd like to know what it is. 

Thanks in advance for all your help and continued advice. Heart

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

___

* CholestaCare Classic Rolled Oats Cereal -- it's so new that it's not listed on the Procaps Labs website yet, but it is listed on the HSN website.

* Marine Collagen -- hopefully Andrew heard how disappointed we were that it wasn't a stand alone TS in July. 

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

The commercial running on HSN right now specifically says the Oatmeal is the online only TS and the MC is also at TS pricing.  The preview starts at 8pm eastern.

Usually Andrew puts a blog up prior to a TS.  Maybe he will but we're running out of time ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

If you're just starting out taking supplements, I'd say just start slowly.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Oh, how very thoughtful of you. Yes, please do let me know. But I must confess that BECAUSE OF YOU (ha!), I watched when he was last on and got the following (don't gasp!) and apologize to the rest of you ahead of time for the long reply:

As I have mentioned in the WEN threads, I have always had thin/fine hair, so the Lessman hair product was a no-brainer.

My eyes have been getting steadily worse the past three years, thus the reason for the Astaxanthin and Ultimate Eye Support. 

I was finishing up my regular one-a-day vitamin, so got the Essential 1 instead of what I normally would have gotten.

The Friendly Flora and Omega-3 were also two types of products I normally get in other brands and was running low on, and I would have had to replace in a couple of months anyway.

Cruciferous Extracts just made sense.....I'm not very good at eating vegetables.

The Marine Collagen Peptides was something new for me, but since it is for joints, skin, nails, hair, bone, and blood vessels (I have all of those!), I thought I would try it. I put it in my daily smoothie.

And for the last, Cranberry Benefits, that's just common sense for me to take. I used to go to Whole Foods and get the pure cranberry juice; so, this will be better than the bitter taste of the pure stuff.

It wouldn't have been so expensive if I hadn't opted for the best deal for each of them, which was the biggest bottle you could get! In many cases that is a year's supply. But in the end, it is cheaper in the long run.

So I gather up all my bottles once a week, line them up according to whether I am to take them once or twice a day, and parcel them into two 7-day pill containers. I'm good for the week!

What impressed me the most about his product was the fact that they are capsules of very fine powder/ingredients. As I get older I find that the solid pills/supplements just don't break down as easily. So that was the game changer for me, right there!

As you can see, I don't do things slowly; I dive right in. Same with WEN. Again, BECAUSE OF YOU and your great advice and counsel, I have Tea Tree as my base, then for second cleanse Lavendar, Winter Vanilla Mint, Fall Pumpkin Spice (all four of those in gallons), 16 or 32 oz of the following: 613, Summer Mango Coconut, Summer Honey Peach, and just this last weekend ordered a small bottle of the Fall Tuscan Pear and 319 to try. I did get small bottles of the Strawberry-Banana and Watermelon just for the fun of it. They are great smells, so I just use them from time to time when I don't need a very deep cleanse. I love to switch up all of these so there is something different each day; just depends upon how I feel that day. And, of course, all the supporting products (mist, oils, styling cream, etc.)

But again, would love to hear what your thoughts are on the basics. The way I did it by doing everything at once has its disadvantages. I really don't know which ones are working for me or not. Smiley Sad  But I feel great, so am reluctant to stop any of them.

Do they put on the HSN website what was presented during his show like QVC does? Just in case I can't watch it the online version of his program at the exact time he is on? And what is the niche product you talk about? You talked about oatmeal before. That is something I want to get! But if you are referring to something else, I'd like to know what it is. 

@World Traveler I set up a separate Supplements - which supplements do you take   thread to share my vitamin list with you. Smiley Happy

I tried to send you a notification on that thread but I don't think it's working, so I'm letting you know in this thread.

And I'm really flattered and really glad that I played a part in your checking out both the Wen hair care line as well as Andrew's line. And I'm so glad to hear that you've had success with both of them!!! Smiley Happy Thank you for your thanks and kind words. They're much appreciated. Smiley Happy

I'm guessing that you got the Ultimate Eye and Astazanthin in Andrew's April TS. The key product is the Ultimate Eye because the Lutein & Zeaxanthin help protect your eyes from UV light. The purple pigments like bilberry help with night vision. -- In contrast, Astaxanthin mainly helps with eye strain. Try not taking Astazanthin for a week or two and notice the effect (or not) that it has on computer eye strain. 

The caveat always being that it's in the budget, based on what you've said, I would have chosen everything except for the Astaxanthin and that's based on Andrew's discussion. It is a great antioxidant but there are other even better antioxidants around for the price (because it's expensive). Unlike Lutein and Zeaxanthin, it doesn't protect the macula region of your eye from UV damage. 

I've shared more info it the other thread. 

Enjoy!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

___

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

The commercial running on HSN right now specifically says the Oatmeal is the online only TS and the MC is also at TS pricing.  The preview starts at 8pm eastern.

Usually Andrew puts a blog up prior to a TS.  Maybe he will but we're running out of time ;o)

@VaBelle35 YAY!!! I'm really psyched about this!!! 

I called Procaps yesterday and asked them about this. lol, I told them that it wasn't too late to put the MC on either TS or special pricing. 

I love Andrew but it drives me crazy when he doesn't update his blog... I don't get it... it's just something he doesn't do... unlike Mark... Andrew should take a lesson there! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just spoke with Procaps Labs and they confirmed that the broadcasts will stored on the main the main HSN Andrew Lessman page so they will be available for rebroadcast... hopefully, because sometimes the video links just don't work. 

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

If you're just starting out taking supplements, I'd say just start slowly.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@World Traveler I set up a separate Supplements - which supplements do you take   thread to share my vitamin list with you. Smiley Happy

I tried to send you a notification on that thread but I don't think it's working, so I'm letting you know in this thread.

And I'm really flattered and really glad that I played a part in your checking out both the Wen hair care line as well as Andrew's line. And I'm so glad to hear that you've had success with both of them!!! Smiley Happy Thank you for your thanks and kind words. They're much appreciated. Smiley Happy

I'm guessing that you got the Ultimate Eye and Astazanthin in Andrew's April TS. The key product is the Ultimate Eye because the Lutein & Zeaxanthin help protect your eyes from UV light. The purple pigments like bilberry help with night vision. -- In contrast, Astaxanthin mainly helps with eye strain. Try not taking Astazanthin for a week or two and notice the effect (or not) that it has on computer eye strain. 

The caveat always being that it's in the budget, based on what you've said, I would have chosen everything except for the Astaxanthin and that's based on Andrew's discussion. It is a great antioxidant but there are other even better antioxidants around for the price (because it's expensive). Unlike Lutein and Zeaxanthin, it doesn't protect the macula region of your eye from UV damage. 

I've shared more info it the other thread. 

Enjoy!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

No, actually I got the Astaxanthin and the other eye product just this past July, or whenever he was most recently doing a couple days of specials. I hadn't heard of him in April. I printed out the other thread you started and will have more time to digest everything you said tonight. But from what I saw skimming thru it, you are once again the go-to person for in-depth research and common sense! YAY for Bebe!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

I just spoke with Procaps Labs and they confirmed that the broadcasts will stored on the main the main HSN Andrew Lessman page so they will be available for rebroadcast... hopefully, because sometimes the video links just don't work. 

Thanks!

And your take on the benefits of one over the other (Oat Bran and the Oatmeal). Which one do you recommend and why?

Thanks in advance.