Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Phytoceramides TS Presale 9pm Pacific Tonight (6/14)

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Thanks @willdob3 and @VaBelle35, I missed most of the presentation(s) for the ts but I ordered the largest size the day before, this is the first time I will be taking the Phytoceramides.  I have been taking HHN&S since the beginning 2 capsules sometimes 1 but now with the Phytoceramides I will take 1 of each.  I tend to be more discipline taking the capsules than the powder.  I brought the large size Marine Collagen and to fit the powder in my crazy schedule between working and running around is hard.

@Luvitorleaveit1

If I were you I would continue taking the same amount of HHS&N as you have been when you add the new supplement. It is the only way to accurately tell if the new supplement is making a difference and how much. Once you have noticed new benefits, then that would be the best time to reduce the amount you take.

I have always taken the recommended 2 capsules of HHS&N. It helps my hair and nails but it doesn’t make it grow so fast I think I should take less of it. He recommends 1 capsule to slow down the rapid growth some people report.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Thanks @willdob3 and @VaBelle35, I missed most of the presentation(s) for the ts but I ordered the largest size the day before, this is the first time I will be taking the Phytoceramides.  I have been taking HHN&S since the beginning 2 capsules sometimes 1 but now with the Phytoceramides I will take 1 of each.  I tend to be more discipline taking the capsules than the powder.  I brought the large size Marine Collagen and to fit the powder in my crazy schedule between working and running around is hard.

@Luvitorleaveit1

If I were you I would continue taking the same amount of HHS&N as you have been when you add the new supplement. It is the only way to accurately tell if the new supplement is making a difference and how much. Once you have noticed new benefits, then that would be the best time to reduce the amount you take.

I have always taken the recommended 2 capsules of HHS&N. It helps my hair and nails but it doesn’t make it grow so fast I think I should take less of it. He recommends 1 capsule to slow down the rapid growth some people report.

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote

Thanks @willdob3 that's a good idea I will keep taking the two HHN&S along with the new supplement and see how it works.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 @Luvitorleaveit1  and to everyone else who buys mail order supplements from Andrew for the Phytoceramides which are oil inside gelcaps.  When they get transported in this heat that most of the country is experiencing, do they ever arrive rancid.  I wanted to order but was worried.  If the shipping box is hot to the touch chances are they were exposed to high heat for a number of days.  How can that be good?  I want to try these and sounds like it is exactly what I have been looking for.  

Honored Contributor

That's a great question.  If I have time, I will contact Procaps and see what they say about it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@puttypiesmom- that is a good question and something to consider asking, the only other supplements I have that are similiar are the Omega 3 and the PC Liver & brain sups and I never had an issue with either I have ordered both products at different times of the season hot or cool.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1@VaBelle35

DH and I are both taking the Marine Collagen Peptides. I make the solution up for us almost every night. It doesn’t bother our stomachs.

My nails and hair and skin are looking healthy now. My nails have never been very strong, but they are now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

That's a great question.  If I have time, I will contact Procaps and see what they say about it.

@VaBelle35Wonderful - thank you.  Please let me know what they say.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1@VaBelle35

DH and I are both taking the Marine Collagen Peptides. I make the solution up for us almost every night. It doesn’t bother our stomachs.

My nails and hair and skin are looking healthy now. My nails have never been very strong, but they are now!

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@LTT1- how do you mix your Marine Collagen if you don't mind me asking?  We just got this fantastic Ninja blender from the Q to make smoothies mostly so I'm thinking that would be a good place to start using the MCP.

One thing I do like about AL his supplements do not bother my sensitive stomach especially now that I'm older.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1

I am so boring!

I mix this with bottled water!

A couple of swigs and it is done!

I read that it can be mixed even with coffee or sprinkled on anything...maybe tuna?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1- nothing wrong with keeping it simple. LOL