Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Oatmeal

I take the Cholestacare and Fibermucil every day.

I really like the pre-made packets of the two together, but it's cheaper to buy the separate pills as the TS

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering Ultimate Eye and Astaxanthan yesterday after my eye doctor appointment.  I didn't notice a difference previously when I took these for a year when they were a TS, but I am going to try again as I'm having issues with the fluid in my eye and floaters.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Those of you who bougth Oatmeal and/or Oat Bran this weekend:

He is featuring it on the Monday Night Show, so make sure that the price didn't go down.  They often adjust pricing when they add things on air.

I've had to go back and get several price adjustments over the years.

Ultimate Oatmeal 092-543

180 Serv. $99.90

Ultimate Oat Bran 096-331

180 Serv $119.90

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 Thanks! My year's supply is scheduled to arrive today. I am mighty impressed with how fast the ChocoNuvo came (yesterday, Monday), and now the oatmeal (Tuesday). 

Have to love his specials! He really reduces the prices. What I save on his specials is usually more than I pay. Like that kind of math! ha! I think the difference this time was a savings of $130, if I remember the chart Shannon was showing.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 I checked the weight of my year's supply....according to UPS, it is 26.40 pounds! LOL!!! But I love the savings on this cholesterol-dropping product that Andrew gave us. My doctor said to keep using it, and any other of Lessman's products that have helped me so much with their plant sterol esters.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Thanks for the update on the January specials. The CholestaCare I now have has an expiration date of February 2019, so the timing is perfect. YAAAYYY!!

My three 300-count ChocoNuvo containers arrived today. 16 pounds!

My two orders of oatmeal are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

I just never get stuff that fast, not even frozen food shipped to me from QVC. It surely helps to live on the west coast when he is shipping on this side of the states! Usually stuff takes a week and a half to two weeks to get to me.

I also have a bottle of Essential 1 coming too.

Love that he has free shipping on everything.

I did notice that he had the same price for ChocoNuvo today on HSN with free shipping; however, he did not have the 300-count container. The 180-count bottle costs the same as the 300 was, I believe. WOW!!! So glad you kept me advised of what was going to be presented.

Thanks loads! Heart

@World Traveler

Your Welcome. I received shipping confirmation on my orders but have not checked the tracking yet.

Even if your CholestaCare has Feb 2019 on it you can still take them. I heard Andrew talking about the date. Someone wanted to know if they could still take them after the expiration date or if that could cause problems. He said you could still take it with no problems but the product will be less effective the older it gets. So you will still get benefit taking it. I would not throw them out because of that date.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Thanks for the information on the expiration dates. I was pretty sure they would be good a little after the date, and will continue to use them up. But it was nice to hear you say that CC will be available soon as a special. I will stock up. I got the biggest bottle last time, and it has lasted quite a while, maybe two years? 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Thanks for the information on the expiration dates. I was pretty sure they would be good a little after the date, and will continue to use them up. But it was nice to hear you say that CC will be available soon as a special. I will stock up. I got the biggest bottle last time, and it has lasted quite a while, maybe two years? 

@World Traveler

Are you sure you are not using too much of the Plant Sterols? You eat the Oatmeal & Chocolate plus use the Cholestacare?

Have you ever put some of the ChocoNuvo in the Oatmeal? Bet that's good.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Can you get too much plant sterol? Also, the ChocoNuvo has plant sterol ester, so am not sure what the difference is between the too.

I have eaten oatmeal almost every day of my long, long life, so I might as well have his with plant sterols.

I'm a chocoholic, hence I like to have his good-for-you chocolate.

But I could easily drop the CholestaCare if you think it is too much. Has he ever addressed overdoing the plant sterols? 

As to the ChocoNuvo in the oatmeal, I haven't tried that. I usually put a tablespoon of almond butter in my oatmeal. This past weekend Andrew talked about putting it in his coffee. Did you hear him mention creating a packet of ChocoNuvo with coffee bits in it? Sounded like it is on the drawing board; however, he said it takes them a long time to produce new items. I'm not a coffee drinker, but think it would be great for people who do drink coffee.

By the way, there were three of the sunscreen products with my three ChocoNuvo containers. I know he said it was included with the larger size container, but thought they may just stick one of the sunscreen tubes in the box that contained all three of the chocolate. But it is definitely one sunscreen tube for every single large container of CN.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Can you get too much plant sterol? Also, the ChocoNuvo has plant sterol ester, so am not sure what the difference is between the too.

I have eaten oatmeal almost every day of my long, long life, so I might as well have his with plant sterols.

I'm a chocoholic, hence I like to have his good-for-you chocolate.

But I could easily drop the CholestaCare if you think it is too much. Has he ever addressed overdoing the plant sterols? 

As to the ChocoNuvo in the oatmeal, I haven't tried that. I usually put a tablespoon of almond butter in my oatmeal. This past weekend Andrew talked about putting it in his coffee. Did you hear him mention creating a packet of ChocoNuvo with coffee bits in it? Sounded like it is on the drawing board; however, he said it takes them a long time to produce new items. I'm not a coffee drinker, but think it would be great for people who do drink coffee.

By the way, there were three of the sunscreen products with my three ChocoNuvo containers. I know he said it was included with the larger size container, but thought they may just stick one of the sunscreen tubes in the box that contained all three of the chocolate. But it is definitely one sunscreen tube for every single large container of CN.

@World Traveler

I don't know if you can take too much or not. I have not listened to Andrew much lately.

That's a good catch. Plant Sterols or Plant Esters. Something else I have to research now. LOL!!!

I did not notice that before. I thought they all had Plant Sterols.

The CholestaCare is Proprietary Sterol Blend, ChocoNuvo is Plant Sterol Esters & the Oatmeal is Natural Plant Sterols???

I did not hear Andrew talk about ChocoNuvo with coffee bits. I don't drink coffee either but that might be good. I do like hot chocolate with espresso powder.

I heard Andrew say everyone that bought the TS ChocoNuvo or the Monthly Special would get a sample of the sunscreen.

Here's a comparison of the 3. I can see what it says but don't know how many others can.

You can go to Andrew's site & click on Compare at the bottom of the page & click on these 3 products to see the comparison.

1Capture.PNG

2Capture.PNG

3Capture.PNG