Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Marine Collegen Peptides?

I put a scoop in a 1/3 cup of coffee in the morning or 1/3 cup of bone brother/chicken stock at night.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@patticakes wrote:
Spoiler

Are all of the Marine Collagen products in powdered form, which is the way Andrew Lessman's is, I believe?  Also, do you put the powder in a smoothie or how do you use the powdered product?

You can find it in capsule form, but this will cost you more. @patticakes

Frequent Contributor

I had no intention of purchasing the marine collagen peptides and thought it was an easy

pass for me on  the TS.  It just never interested me from the first time Andrew presented it, and I do take many of his supplements.

But, as he has a way of convincing you with all his knowledge and facts,  I listened to

several presentations and decided to give it a try for my joints.  I already was taking the MSM separately and Glucosomine Chondroitin .

I have just finished my 30 serving container ..... by the way I only got 28 servings, yes.

I counted and I feel gipped. 

I do what Valbelle (sp?) does , I put a scoop in about a third cup of coffee in the morning and a scoop in about a third cup of tea in the evening.  I was hopeful it would help and am happy to say it really is helping, I feel that  I can move better,, less stiff and overall better mobility including my hands and fingers that can get stiff sometimes.

I plan to continue, I just recieved the big container on waitlist, and hope it has all the servings, I don't intend to count that big thing, I got the 30 not only to try, but will refill from the large one.

It does have a slight funky-ish taste, but worth it for the results and I'm getting use to it, it adds a creamyness to coffee and tea, I just drink it fast.

Andrew mentioned the comments by people wanting it in capsule and he said he ask his experts and it would take more than 30 capsules per serving because of the consistancy of the powder. 

HeartSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Neocell Marine Collagen plus Hyaluronic Acid Capsules 2000mg, 120 Count

I prefer capsule form rather than a powder to mix with something else.  I get mine on Amazon.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Neocell Marine Collagen plus Hyaluronic Acid Capsules 2000mg, 120 Count

I prefer capsule form rather than a powder to mix with something else.  I get mine on Amazon.

Oh, I see Neocell is now making the marine version. How interesting! 

Trusted Contributor

@PinkSparkles

This is exactly what I complained about earlier this year.  I ran out of the power a couple months before (Mayish) I should have.  I didn't spill it, wasn't sharing it, didn't take more than 1 scoop per day, and forgot to take it at least a few times each month.  Therefore, it should have lasted into August. 

My intention was to count the servings of the new purchase this year, but the container is so big.   On the other hand, I do want to know if I'm actually getting what has been promised. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@PinkSparkles

This is exactly what I complained about earlier this year.  I ran out of the power a couple months before (Mayish) I should have.  I didn't spill it, wasn't sharing it, didn't take more than 1 scoop per day, and forgot to take it at least a few times each month.  Therefore, it should have lasted into August. 

My intention was to count the servings of the new purchase this year, but the container is so big.   On the other hand, I do want to know if I'm actually getting what has been promised. 

@Shaunac  @PinkSparkles  Sometimes I've had where I get to the bottom of taking some pills and I have 1 pill left, when I have been taking 2 a day. When it happened more than once, I wanted to know whether I was getting an extra or being shorted 1. What I did was write down the date I started taking it and then when I ran out, it should have been 30 days later (or whatever). I've had too many times that the serving size did not go the amount of days that was claimed.