Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman June Monthly Specials

Anyone just see Andrew endorsing Thrive Extra Virgin Olive Oil on HSN? For him to go on someone else's presentation and endorse it, saying he and Muriel always use, is quite something, I think. I love olive oil.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Anyone just see Andrew endorsing Thrive Extra Virgin Olive Oil on HSN? For him to go on someone else's presentation and endorse it, saying he and Muriel always use, is quite something, I think. I love olive oil.

@World Traveler 

I just saw that when I was flipping channels.

I have been using California Ranch Olive Oil.

I was going to order a few things since I have the 20% off coupon. It will not work now since his products have reduced pricing on them. It's only good for products at full price. When HSN has his products at full price they are at Andrew's regular prices on his site so no savings. Since I'm not out I will just wait.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I went ahead and got it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz @World Traveler 

I caught part of the OO presentation. It is hard to find real OO in stores these days and I’d happily try this one if I thought I’d use it. I haven’t used OO in years so this would be a waste of my money. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz I went ahead and got it. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler 

Let me know how you like it? It's $14 on Thrive Market site.

They have a $59.95 per year membership fee with free shipping on $49.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz @World Traveler 

I caught part of the OO presentation. It is hard to find real OO in stores these days and I’d happily try this one if I thought I’d use it. I haven’t used OO in years so this would be a waste of my money. 

@willdob3 @World Traveler 

We use it all the time when cooking pork or chicken. 

Just brushed it on chicken breasts with some seasoning that we bbq on the grill tonight for dinner.

Occasional Contributor

@Nightowlz  Thanks for the price info as I wondering about that. I ordered the olive oil and if it's really that good, I will consider looking at Thrive further. I too was surprised that Andrew was endorsing someone else's product...that's huge.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Never heard of Thrive Market, so I will be eager to learn more from the pamphlet (or whatever it is) that he said is included with their products to find out more about their membership. Interesting.

Oh by the way, just heard Andrew say that he hopes by next year ALL his products will have a 60-day money-back guarantee. He said that some products, like the one he was presenting at the time, need more than 30 days to see real results. It was just a short throw-away comment and easy to miss if you weren't listening closely.

Valued Contributor

Really great price on the Secure meal replacements..... just ordered another coffee flavor to add to my stash...love it and  use it in my coffee every morning... gives me a boost...

Honored Contributor

Mark Sisson is an investor in Thrive Market and Andrew and Mark wrote a book many moons ago, so I can see the connection there.

I ended up ordering the olive oil 2 pack because I have a hard time finding good olive oil.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN