Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman (July 2015) TS List

MCP cannot be bought by itself at the TSV price Smiley Sad I have enough HHSN.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the HSHN and MC as I am ready for the annual TS replenishment of capsules.  I bought the 720+120.  

I read the 400 + reviews for the Marine collagen and want to give it a fair trial. I am convinced it will add additional benefits, especially with helping my joints.  I am currently taking Maximum Joint Care (which is the best of the joint formulas for me). I want him to address how and why the MC is beneficial. Why is he spending 95% of his air time explaining the benefits of the HSHN, but skips over the collagen research and reviews?

Honored Contributor

He does that with the bundles for some reason.  He spends 99% of the time on the main item and the bundled item is a throwaway.

He said something interesting today on Shannon's show that there are no downsides to Marine Collagen.

One of my biggest pet peeves with him is that he never talks about downsides of the active ingredients in his products, he only touts the benefits.  Before I take anything, I always go out to NIH or Pubmed and read up on these ingredients for interactions and side effects and the effective amounts studied and for how long.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm pretty sure the price for that in August even with the 20% off coupon would be Andrew's regular price on his site.  Just noticed you cannot buy the MC on it's own at a special price. Wonder why? You usually have a choice of bundle or either or.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The Marine Collagen is $69.90 when he's on.  Every time I've ordered it it's been $69.90 for the 120 with free S&H so no savings today.

I will order it when he's on next, is that November?

He will be back in Oct. He's on every 3 months so just figure every 3 mos from Jan. That's how I remember when he will be on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pggoody wrote:
what is Mr Rebatr? Like ordering from Amazon .?

You have to set up an account with them free of charge. When you shop online login to your account with Mr. Rebates & click on All Stores & click on the store you want to shop at. If you are not logged in you don't get a rebate. The rebates are pending for 90 days. If you return something the rebate is deducted. After the 90 days you can ask for payment in the form of check or they can depoist the amount into your PayPal account. If you want you can write down your rebates to make sure you receive them. You usually receive them within a week but can take up to 30 days. If you don't receive it you can file a claim after 30 days but before 90 days has passed. Different stores have different % rebate they pay which you can see before you click to shop. You can find other answers to your questions under their Help & FAQ's on their site. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

He does that with the bundles for some reason.  He spends 99% of the time on the main item and the bundled item is a throwaway.

He said something interesting today on Shannon's show that there are no downsides to Marine Collagen.

One of my biggest pet peeves with him is that he never talks about downsides of the active ingredients in his products, he only touts the benefits.  Before I take anything, I always go out to NIH or Pubmed and read up on these ingredients for interactions and side effects and the effective amounts studied and for how long.

Vabelle, that is smart of you to check with reputable publications about the active ingredients.  I have never had any negative side effects from his supplements.

Honored Contributor

The MCP is not even listed as an option alone under the TS. You can get the bundles or HHS&N alone. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The Marine Collagen is $69.90 when he's on.  Every time I've ordered it it's been $69.90 for the 120 with free S&H so no savings today.

He will be back in Oct. He's on every 3 months so just figure every 3 mos from Jan. That's how I remember when he will be on.

Thanks.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

And it is the 3rd week on October when he is usually on? 

I asked a while back about a calcium supplement & was reminded that it is one of the TSs in October. I think I will wait until next weekend & order enough of the Ultimate Calcium to last until then. It would be really nice if the UC would be the TS.