Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - January 2017 Visits - Chat Here

@Wildapple wrote:

Every year at this time I keep hoping the he will take the artificial sweetners (Splenda and ACE-K) out of his Secure Soy, but it never happens.  Smiley Sad

Sucralose is about halfway down the ingredient list- bummer. The label states ' contains 2% or less...' I ordered chocolate. My usual chocolate protein shakes are jsut okay - so I thought this might be a good alternative. I might reconsider and cancel before midnight.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the 74% ChocoNuvo in the largest size and the Secure 100 bundle. Great reviews on all. DH will be able to eat the ChocoNuvo. And I will love it.
Esteemed Contributor

So far I am pretty well stock I thought his vitamins would have better flex pays but the large Women's Wellness has only two flex so I will just get the small bottle since I still have a good supply left and I take these every single day.  I don't know how many vitamins I take now but I am definitely in the double digits especially since I started back with the Glucosamine and Chondroitin another four capules.

Question though have any of you ladies every taken his vitamins past the expiration date.  

Honored Contributor

Honestly, I never even notice the expiration dates.  I don't skip doses and I don't buy more than the TS sizes, so I think mine are all in range.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever used the Urgent Energy?

Honored Contributor

I have, but I like Energy & Fat better for Energy.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I take Energy & Fat for all day energy and I take Urgent Energy before a workout, usually after work, if I haven't taken Energy & Fat that morning.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sassenach1 wrote:
I ordered the 74% ChocoNuvo in the largest size and the Secure 100 bundle. Great reviews on all. DH will be able to eat the ChocoNuvo. And I will love it.

@sassenach1 I posted on another thread I'll never buy ChocoNuvo again! I also bought the largest size of 74% and it's so  !&W&*#$!  good that I coudn't stick with only a couple each day. I'd justify 'it's good for my heart' and 'they're only 26 calories' - but  my purchase from Andrew's last visit  is 3/4 gone!! Woman LOL A true love/hate relationship.... Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I used to pay $35.90 for the 60 serving size of Secure and it went up to $50.90 at ProCaps (HSN is a little more I think).  I got a bottle recently from HSN on sale with a coupon, so that will hold me for quite a while as I only use it occasionally.

I've been curious to try the Whey Secure vs the standard, which is Soy.  I notice it's on sale (although still more expensive than the Soy version).  I don't think I've heard Andrew talk about the Soy vs the Whey version.  Has anyone else?  Or for those who've tried both, what are your thoughts?  I've used Andrew's Whey Protein and may pick up more next weekend depending on the TS price. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I used to pay $35.90 for the 60 serving size of Secure and it went up to $50.90 at ProCaps (HSN is a little more I think).  I got a bottle recently from HSN on sale with a coupon, so that will hold me for quite a while as I only use it occasionally.

I've been curious to try the Whey Secure vs the standard, which is Soy.  I notice it's on sale (although still more expensive than the Soy version).  I don't think I've heard Andrew talk about the Soy vs the Whey version.  Has anyone else?  Or for those who've tried both, what are your thoughts?  I've used Andrew's Whey Protein and may pick up more next weekend depending on the TS price. 

@sueinsf I looked up what I paid for my 60 serving of secure from  ProCaps- $40 & change  plus $9 shipping on auto delivery back in 2008. So today for 100 servings- plus the extra items- I paid $89 & $0 shipping. When I saw what I paid back then I decided to go for it today!