Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman Jan Schedule

[ Edited ]
Looks like he's only do 1 day shows instead of all weekend.

Live On HSN

Saturday, January 12
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, January 13  Today’s Special
Secure
CholestaCare™
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Saturday, January 19
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, January 20  Today’s Special
Circulation & Vein™
Turmeric™
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

*TV Listings for Eastern Time
Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Jan Schedule

There is absolutely no scientific data that supports the theory that vitamins have any beneficial impact on health. None. One recent study showed there was NO benefit at all.   Eat healthfully! Exercise! Andrew L puts me to sleep!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Nightowlz.  I am about ready to order the Friendly Flora again.   I did a small bottle to try it and I think it has really helped flatten my stomach along with some extra exercising I've done.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant wrote:

There is absolutely no scientific data that supports the theory that vitamins have any beneficial impact on health. None. One recent study showed there was NO benefit at all.   Eat healthfully! Exercise! Andrew L puts me to sleep!

That’s your opinion.  My doctor has recommended I take a multi vitamin.  His vitamins are the best. 

Respected Contributor

Yay!  I love Andrew Lessman and his products.  I take a bunch of his daily and I am living proof that they DO work.  Ignore the Negative Nelly post.  I am very thankful that Andrew started his company years ago.  Thanks for letting us know the schedule.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz As always, thanks for the information. I look forward to watching. I need some more CholestaCare.

Did you see the short videos that Andrew has on QVC? One is about what to expect when using supplements beyond expiration. It was very interesting. I just thought you couldn't/shouldn't use them past the expiration date, but his explanation about how they are still okay, but may have gone down in efficacy a bit made a lot of sense. 

My CholestaCare now has an expiration date of February 2019, so I'm not concerned about it still not working past next month like it has been working up until now; however, being a TS means I can get it cheaper now rather than a few months down the road when I really do need to replace what I currently have.

And, by the way, this morning I had my lab work done. Can't wait to see how my numbers are now. The last time my doctor checked my cholesterol, it had gone down substantially since using CholestaCare, Oatmeal w/CholestaCare in it, and of course the ChocoNuvo w/CholestaCare in it. He told me to keep taking these products because up until I started, he had me on statins and he knew I didn't like to take drugs. So, I can't wait until the report comes back, as I expect the numbers to be even lower this time!

Again, thanks for the information! Heart

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

That’s your opinion.  My doctor has recommended I take a multi vitamin.  His vitamins are the best. 

sure, a multi vitamin can't hurt. but spending $$$$$ on a zillion different vitamins? no way.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant 

@ellaphant wrote:
sure, a multi vitamin can't hurt. but spending $$$$$ on a zillion different vitamins? no way.

Who said anything about taking a zillion different vitamins?

As to spending $10,000 or more dollars (you did put five dollar signs) on products, that is why we look forward to his specials, which many times we get for 50% or more off. And, even if we didn't, isn't it our business how much money we choose to spend? 

For me, I haven't been sick in 17 years. I also haven't taken a flu shot in 17 years. My doctor attributes much of that to the fact that I started to be more consistent in working together to determine which supplements might be helpful to me. He also contributes part of that success to good genes. Must be doing some good, as I'm not the best eater in the world. ha!

We each decide which supplements we feel we need or what our doctor has recommended us to take. It's okay if you don't agree with those of us who take Dr. Lessman's products. I rely upon my lab reports, which each year since taking his products has verified that my levels in various areas are MUCH improved, and continue to get better.

I personally don't spend a lot on supplements. I pick and choose which ones work for me and then see the results. Since I haven't needed to go to the doctor for 17 years, other than yearly checkups, it would appear the money I paid was well spent, and it wasn't zillions.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz

Thank you for posting this information.  I look forward to his visits and continuing to enjoy his supplements!