Esteemed Contributor

I quit ordering from HSN a while back and decided to order thru ProCaps Labs. Some say shipping is better/faster than HSN.

Simple order for Omega 3's. DHL to USPS. Well, my regular carrier must have been off, USPS returns to sender for address. It was a ProCaps mistake in the address. Takes a week to get it returned to Henderson, NV post office.

Call ProCaps THREE times. Yep, we sure can see it's been sitting at the post office and, no we can't issue a refund until we have our product in our hands. I call the post office it's sitting at no answer after 3 1/2 minutes of ringing I get disconnected.

Talk to a supervisor, yep. No refund until the product is returned. I initiated a cc dispute today. The ProCaps Rep was shocked I woul do that.

Some have speculated his company is in trouble. I am getting the sense now that it is.

My Omega 3's? Decided to try Perricone's as he doesn't use flaxseed in his formula.

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman-I'm Done

[ Edited ]

@Snowpuppy   I've been using his collagen powdered mix for a few years now. I started this from hsn but when I need more (I buy big on this), I check hsn, his own procaps lab site and amazon because the big a sells this too.

Whichwever has the best deal with no s/h is the one that gets my money. Nine out of 10 times amazon gives me the best deal as to how quickly I get it.

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure how they can tell what is sitting in a box at the post office in order to give you a refund.  Could have been just about anything.  Hope the new product works as well for you.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

Some have speculated his company is in trouble?   I highly doubt that.  I'm sorry you're having an issue and hope it's resolved soon. 

Super Contributor

I purchased something on E-bay a couple months ago.  I had the tracking # and it showed that it was just sitting at the post office.  I contacted the seller and he got back to me an hour later saying he had spent 1/2 an hour on the phone with USPS trying to find out what happened and he still wasn't sure.  He said he would cancel my order on E-bay so I would be issued a refund.  He said if the package did arrive, to contact him and we would work something out.  Well, his call must have jump started the shipment which had been sitting on the other side of the US (totally out of the way).  It arrived the next day!  

I guess I would have expected the same result to happen to the ProCap order.

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy 

I have been using his products since he was on QVC years ago.

I also doubt his company is in trouble. No reason to start rumors you don't know anything about.

He has great products. Mistakes happen not something to get so upset over.

Best time to order his products are when he has shows at HSN. That's when you will get the best pricing from his site or HSN. If you order not during his shows he has better prices than HSN does.

Honored Contributor

Who speculated his company is in trouble and how would that relate to a post office mix up?  You are confusing apples with oranges.  If ProCaps did make a mistake with your address, that is indeed unfortunate but things like that can happen when we order online. No person, no company, no computer system is perfect.  When they get their prodcut back, they will issue you your refund.  I hope that when you had them on the phone, your verified all of your information with them to ensure that your refund goes through smoothly.  

Esteemed Contributor

If you wish to stay with the triglyceride version, try Nordic Naturals.  Better price and I have never had shipping problem.

Respected Contributor

Its unfortunate all the upsets you went thru..I have used procaps for years & never had there CS be anything but helpful, but there company is not in trouble, so not sure why you would say that..You have a new line to use now so you can move forward..

Honored Contributor

Just curious, what is the negativity about using Flax Oil, I take Flax Oil softgels daily for many years.