Valued Contributor

Andrew Lessman Healthy hair, skin & nails questions

[ Edited ]

i heard andrew say on the monday night show earlier this week, when first starting this supplement to take 2 a day for 30 days.

i'm curious to know if after the 30 days, did you continue taking 2 a day or did you drop down to 1 a day?

i also want to know from people that live in a cold winter climate, whether or not during the winter months, you also take 2 a day, to help keep your nails from getting brittle.

at first, i was going to wait until the tsv in the summer to order, but have decided to order some now, to get the ball rolling and then order the largest size when it's a tsv

does anyone know/remember what the largest pill count is for the tsv?

thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Healthy hair, skin & nails questions

@iwrite From the way you worded it, I would assume he means to drop down to one supplement a day of the Health Hair, Skin, and Nails after the first 30 days. Probably has you start it at two to jump start the process.

As to the largest count for TS's, I don't know the answer to that, but I am starting to put that information on my yearly TS thread. It will appear in the very first post of that thread, as the information comes available. For instance, the cost and container count for January 2019 is already listed there. I will do the same for February and future months. 

I know that doesn't help you now, but come 2020, we will have more of an idea of what to expect in the way of cost of the TS's and the container count. Heart

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@iwrite From the way you worded it, I would assume he means to drop down to one supplement a day of the Health Hair, Skin, and Nails after the first 30 days. Probably has you start it at two to jump start the process.

As to the largest count for TS's, I don't know the answer to that, but I am starting to put that information on my yearly TS thread. It will appear in the very first post of that thread, as the information comes available. For instance, the cost and container count for January 2019 is already listed there. I will do the same for February and future months. 

I know that doesn't help you now, but come 2020, we will have more of an idea of what to expect in the way of cost of the TS's and the container count. Heart

@World Traveler 

first, are you tuning in tonight at 11pm eastern. i think that is the first show.

am i going out on a limb by thinking that you don't take healthy hair etc?
if not, why not? you are "suppose" to be taking everything that i need. LOL
you are my go to person.

thank you for adding more info to your yearly link.

believe it or not, i have been writing this stuff in a notebook . . . remember, i just started taking the memory & brain supplement.

Honored Contributor

@iwrite  I purchased this product last night. Heart

Honored Contributor

@iwrite 

The only time you would want to decrease to one capsule per day is if your hair was growing way too fast. I never had such extreme results that I felt I could decrease from the recommended serving size of 2 capsules per day.

I am currently trying a different hair/skin/nails supplement by Joyce Giraud and might find they help my hair more than the Andrew Lessman supplement. 

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@iwrite  I purchased this product last night. Heart

@World Traveler 

while i am happy that you purchased the healthy hair & nails, my concern is that you won't remember to take it. sorry, i could not resist

in a few weeks, i'll check back with you to see if you at least took the bottle out of the box. hey, first things, first (smile) - baby steps

Honored Contributor

@iwrite How can I forget to take it when I have you helping me remember? Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@iwrite 

The only time you would want to decrease to one capsule per day is if your hair was growing way too fast. I never had such extreme results that I felt I could decrease from the recommended serving size of 2 capsules per day.

I am currently trying a different hair/skin/nails supplement by Joyce Giraud and might find they help my hair more than the Andrew Lessman supplement. 

yes, i saw that 2 caps a day on the label,  in addition to andrew saying to take 2 for the first 30 days, but didn't have a plan to continue to take 2 a day after the 1st month.

i don't care if my hair gets longer, it's past my shoulders now and that is just fine with me. many before me have said that going through menopause causes ones hair to get thin and/or fall out. apparently, and thankfully, my body missed that memo!

i just want as many body parts (for lack of a better phrase) to be as healthy as possible.

without any supplements, my nails grow faster then most peoples. that i know is hereditary, as my mom and aunt use to sell their nails to some research company every month. tmi, sorry.

never heard of joyce giraud, but in my defence, i am not out there looking for products either.

i just hope that you find something that works the way you need it to.

Respected Contributor

I also like Joyce Giraud hair/skin/nails supplements. Been taking them for about a year now.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@iwrite How can I forget to take it when I have you helping me remember? Smiley LOL

@World Traveler 

and therein lies the problem with your plan . . .

i know you may not remember this, but at least a few weeks ago, i said that i take the supplements any old time of the day or night, with or without a meal. noon, midnight, 8:27 pm, 4am, doesn't matter. i just take them when i can.

i will cheer you on from afar. i have faith that you can do it. just please don't think that i am trying to shame you here, as that is so not my intention. you just make me smile and laugh, which  causes me to post outrageous things.

at least talking to me you have realized that the memory and brain supplement, may not be such a bad idea. that is progress.

i don't know about you, but i can't wait until this time next year to be able to talk about the changes (for the better) that we are. yeah, i know neither of us will remember that i said that. LOL but it's okay, as long as we are doing something that makes us healthier.

here's a reminder - have you ordered your essential 1 yet?

going forward, any tsv that you want, i would greatly appreciate it if you would order no later then 3am east coast time, on the actual tsv day. yes, this is something that you should write down.