Frequent Contributor

Andrew Lessman--Hair, Skin, and Nails

I was thinking about purchasing the Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins--they are a special price now--should I wait for a TS or purchase now?? Thanks in advance.

Valued Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman--Hair, Skin, and Nails

I started seeing excellent results about 2 years after taking 1 pill a day.The TSV will be in July.I bought the eye vitamins today (biggest size),because I can't wait for the TSV.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the information!

Esteemed Contributor

My cardiologist forbids such high amounts of biotin and my endocrinologist will only order lab draws if they are not taken.

You might want to check.  Several types of tests can be affected.

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesfootball wrote:

I was thinking about purchasing the Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins--they are a special price now--should I wait for a TS or purchase now?? Thanks in advance.

Purchase enough to get you to July.  If you likethe product you can get the TS, if you don't like it you did not make a huge investment.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the responses, ladies!

Esteemed Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

I started seeing excellent results about 2 years after taking 1 pill a day.The TSV will be in July.I bought the eye vitamins today (biggest size),because I can't wait for the TSV.

@Bibione  Two years?  That's a lot of faith!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Took this for several years, no results, Lab tests are fine with Biotin, just stop the Biotin a few days before the blood draw.