Trusted Contributor

Andrew Lessman HSN June 2021 RetailMeNot offering 16% Cashback

The cashback is for all of HSN but I found it this AM while doing my vitamin purchases. Since I purchased several items this visit the cashback at 16% was great!

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman HSN June 2021 RetailMeNot offering 16% Cashback

I just placed my order.

I used the RMN browser add on.

So I go to HSN through Mr. Rebates (6% at HSN) and then at checkout the RMN pop up allows me to activate the 16%.

Boom!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I just placed my order.

I used the RMN browser add on.

So I go to HSN through Mr. Rebates (6% at HSN) and then at checkout the RMN pop up allows me to activate the 16%.

Boom!

@VaBelle35 I'm not sure if they all have this rule but I don't think you're allowed to use more than one rebate site for each purchase. Here is an excerpt from MrRebates:

The program cannot be combined with other reward mechanisms including but not limited to other cash back/points/miles websites.  Usage of other reward mechanisms in addition to Mr. Rebates will cause cash back rebates to not be reported from affiliate merchants and no manual adjustments will be given in these cases.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mr Rebates always gives it to me.  I haven't had a problem with either Mr Rebates or RMN and I've been doing it this way for a few years.

I also get my credit card % with it all.  I think I get 4% on all purchases.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 - so you click on mrrebates and follow their link to hsn & then separately click on the activate pop up on Retailmenot? Just trying to figure out if there is a sequence?Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Yes.

I log into Mr. Rebates and go to HSN.

When I'm in the checkout page, the popup for RMN activates and searches for codes and then gives me the pop up for the 16% to activate it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN