Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman February Monthly Specials

MS1Capture.PNGMS2Capture.PNG

MS3Capture.PNGMS4Capture.PNG

MS5Capture.PNGMS6Capture.PNG

Special Details

For the month of February, we are offering extra Special Pricing and Free S&H on our Marine Collagen Peptides, Marine Collagen Peptides with MSM 500, Free Range Collagen Peptides, Free Range Collagen Peptides with MSM, Cruciferous Extracts and Fruit Full Anti-Oxidants, Special Offer

*** Bonus Buy - Purchase the same size of Cruciferous Extracts with the same size of Fruit Full Fruit Full Anti-Oxidant Extracts and save $2, $5, $15. $30 total off the set. Single product purchases will be at the Monthly Special Price. Buy 30ct Cruciferous + 30ct Fruit Full: SAVE $2 off Set Buy 60ct Cruciferous + 60ct Fruit Full: SAVE $5 off Set Buy 180ct Cruciferous + 180ct Fruit Full: SAVE $15 off Set Buy 360ct Cruciferous + 360ct Fruit Full: SAVE $30 off Set Sale prices available for a limited time only. Free Shipping & Handling is for Standard Shipping Only (Excludes Expedited Orders). Special pricing and free shipping available on the first AutoShip shipment only.

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman February Monthly Specials

The MC is a good price.

I paid $159.90 in July 2017, which is as far back as my order history goes, so I don't know if that is the lowest price.  In Sept 2019, I paid $199.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman February Monthly Specials

The Feb sale price on the Free Range CP with MSM is half off.  The best I've ever seen it!  I've already placed my order; great stuff!