Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Feb Monthly Special

@Mistic There's no guarantee he will be back with it this month, unless @Nightowlz has heard something. But I really need to get a BIG bottle of that soon. I hope he will have it this month. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Mistic There's no guarantee he will be back with it this month, unless @Nightowlz has heard something. But I really need to get a BIG bottle of that soon. I hope he will have it this month. Heart

@Mistic@World Traveler

I have not heard anything yet. He does not have any info on his site FB or his blog yet. Hopefully he will have the Essential 1 as the special on the 24th this month.

I bought 2 bottles last Feb TS & we just opened the 2nd bottle.

I will post when I hear anything.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when he will offer his new sunscreen product?  

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite All I remember is that he indicated this summer. But if he has it ready, I think he would be smart to do it in the spring before people start loading up on sunscreen for the summer. Start promoting it early. I have five of the little sample tubes he shipped with products I purchased.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@tsavorite All I remember is that he indicated this summer. But if he has it ready, I think he would be smart to do it in the spring before people start loading up on sunscreen for the summer. Start promoting it early. I have five of the little sample tubes he shipped with products I purchased.

Ya that is what I am thinking WHY wait? March would be the latest in my mind but you would think he would say something sooner.  I do like it but if he waits until summer it's too late I will be buying another spf for any trip I go on.  That would be a bummer.

Thanks....

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite Hopefully, on his next visit he will again be including the samples in the TS large containers, and perhaps he will give more indication of when it will be available for shipment.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@iwrite Yes, that is my understanding. It certainly is true with the 300-count of the ChocoNuvo and other sizes for that same item. 

However, having said that, in January Andrew permitted the TS price on a couple of items that weren't going to be the TS until March or April. I don't know why, other than to tell us what was coming up in future months and saying they would go well with something he was giving a full presentation on in January. And what he did was offer it at the TS price it WOULD BE in future months, not the regular price he should be. But he only had a small quantity of those during that show.

hey @World Traveler,

thank you for letting me know that i was right. i don't want to give out bad info. i'm not trying to get into politics (smile).

i do remember some products last month as being the tsv price, but not an official tsv because he couldn't get all of the ingredients in a large enough quantity. i respect that. korres will say the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@iwrite It can be a little confusing. Personally, I would prefer that he just wait until the TS day to offer the product. But I guess if I was out of something (like I am getting close with the Essential 1) or I wanted a companion product to his current TS, I would be very happy if he offered it early. Heart

Honored Contributor

Reminder to all that Andrew's Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails special is coming to an end on Thursday, the 28th. Just saying.........

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Laura14 I will need to read up on it. I remember sometime ago I tried this. Am thinking that the reason I stopped was that many of the ingredients were already in something else I was taking of his. 

Note to self: When dropping a product/item, make note as to WHY! ha! Or......take the memory product!

@World Traveler 

i have no comment about you taking the memory product LOL

maybe, to help jog your memory about which product has similar ingredients, go to andrew's procaplabs web site. at the bottom of the home page, click on the compare products link. select the healthy hair and some of the products that you are taking and see if any of them have some of the same ingredients.