Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Feb Monthly Special

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Wow I am really tempted.  I have been using collagen and peptides and they do a good job.  Not sure if I'll try this or not.  

@Laura14

His HHS&N only made my hair grow longer faster. It did not make me have more thicker hair. From what I read online biotin makes each hair strand you have feel/look thicker. Not so much for me.

I have been taking Joyce Giraud Hair supplements with better luck. Plus hers has helped my nails. Andrews did make my nails grow. I think I get better results with hers since it also has Verisol Collagen in it.

@Nightowlz

I switched to JG’s supplements and her shampoo/conditioner almost a month ago to see if it will help my hair more than AL’s supplement. Thicker would be good.

Honored Contributor

@jpie Thanks for that information!

What is MCP?

Honored Contributor

MCP - Marine Collagen Peptides

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 Thanks! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler

I'm glad someone else knew my abbreviations.  I just assumed that you knew this since you are a dedicated ProCaps fan. (I know that you know every single Wen abbreviation, and there are a lot of these!)  Heart

Honored Contributor

@jpie LOL! Maybe I should start an abbreviation list like I did for WEN. Smiley LOL

I still consider myself new to Lessman products, even though it has been a little over two years, I think, since my first product. But his product names are a lot easier to figure out than WEN!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@jpie LOL! Maybe I should start an abbreviation list like I did for WEN. Smiley LOL

I still consider myself new to Lessman products, even though it has been a little over two years, I think, since my first product. But his product names are a lot easier to figure out than WEN!

@World Traveler

I started using Andrew's products back when he was on Q.

I know what you mean about the abbreviations. It's a learning curve with some of them that's for sure.

Respected Contributor

hello - Thanks for this thread.  Does anyone know when Andrew brings his BIG Bottle of the Multi-Vitamin?

I just got an HSN alert that the 360 size is on sale.  Hoping he has a TS soon, or will have to order the 360.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic If you are talking about Essential 1, last year it was in February. 

Respected Contributor

THANK YOU!  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey