Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman December schedule

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

THE SUNSCREEN IS HERE!

Everyone buying the Choconuvo TS is getting a sample tube.

@VaBelle35

What I heard is that anyone buying the two largest sizes of any of the TS today will get a sample. 

I’m looking forward to trying it!

I’m also curious about what convinced him to finally come over to the dark side and use stevia. He had doubts about it for so long. 

I only saw a few minutes of Adam's presentation.  I thought he said $10 off if you bought 2 large bottles but I also thought he said the free sunscreen came with the largest bottle (which I thought meant 1)?  Could have gotten that wrong because I wasn't paying much attention.  I don't see anything about the free sunscreen online.

I don't want two bottles but thinking about whether to get one.  Would love to try the sunscreen but find it a little odd that Andrew would make that product.  Great for him because he likes to be outdoors and I always use at least an SPF30 daily, but not exactly in line with making supplements?  The new stevia based sweetner makes more sense to me.  Did he say why he was making sunscreen and are there any other new products in the pipeline?

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3

No error message. Wasn't trying to purchase the TS. It just wouldn't show the discount. I've used this before and the discount showed before purchasing. Checked online and this discount is good until the 21st.
Respected Contributor

Well, I just checked my Choconuvo bottle and it looks like I have enough to last unti April, when they usually offer it again as a TS.  Plus, last April, I paid $110 and change because i got it from ProCaps with other stuff and got a volume discount.  So, I might just wait until April and hoping he doesn't offer smaller bottles then...

Honored Contributor

I bought mine in October and haven't eaten that many.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@VaBelle35@CWS22@World Traveler@avid shopper

I don’t usually watch his shows, but I am this time. I think I can learn a lot.

Not thrilled with host...

Andrew said that the darkest chocolate has a tiny bit more “activity?”

The discussion about plant esthers/sterols is interesting, I don’t understand much about all of it.

I too was confused by that explanation but I do trust the products.  I originally purchased all three choice to try and now get both the 66% and 71%.  I don't use it to improve my cholesterol but just to have some chocolate in the house that is good for me.  

Honored Contributor

I know Andrew said that the powder form of plant sterols is cheaper.  He also made another statement that I tried to roll back a few times to hear and couldn't.  But it sounded like either the powder form or the liquid form is less potent and I couldn't figure out which one he was talking about.  I tried to google but didn't get anything.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

We will get a LOT of information tonight on the Monday Night Show.

I have to keep pausing it to write it all down. 

These Monday shows have tons of good data.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 I didn't watch tonight, but I know this weekend he said the powder form is not what he uses. Well, I'm pretty sure that is what he said. I did come away with the distinct impression that he uses the liquid form as it is better.

If I am wrong on that, please correct me.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  He uses the liquid form in the chocolate.  He uses the powder form in the Cholestacare.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I am noticing on the last two presentations on ChocoNuvo that he didn't say how many you could/should have. In the past he has said 1-2 pieces after a meal, "up to five a day." But the amount to take to get the most benefits has not been spoken to. Perhaps later today when he has his last ChocoNuvo presentation.

Another thing I wanted to mention.....not being an HSN customer except for Andrew's products, I find it really refreshing that the hosts let him speak without interrupting him. Is it just with him or are they that way with all the vendors?

@World Traveler  I meant to respond to this the other day.

I don't watch a TON of HSN, but in general, the hosts do let the vendors speak without jumping in.  Sometimes they will cut Diane Gilman or Adrian or Skip or Wolfgang off when they start going off the tracks.

On Andrew's show, it is very deliberate and the most noticeable.  They let him talk with very little interruption unless it's a question about what he is talking about.  And then they trade off with the "sales  pitch" and then back to the science and reviews.

I am very interested to see how his Beauty IQ shows go and if they will follow the same pattern and let him talk.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN