Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman December Monthly Specials

Hopefully there is a special on the Cranberry.  I really should have bought them when they were a TSV last time but just didn't need them at that moment.  I bought an OTC brand and they just don't seem to be the same, plus the capsules are huge.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Oh, bless you! Heart

I can relax now that I know my ChocoNuvo will be offered (hopefully in the 300 count!).

@World Traveler@Starpolisher@corita

ChocoNuvo is available for pre-order now. 300 ct is $129.90 with free S&H.

I received 20% off this morning 182666. Cannot be used on the TS or Monthly Specials.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Hopefully there is a special on the Cranberry.  I really should have bought them when they were a TSV last time but just didn't need them at that moment.  I bought an OTC brand and they just don't seem to be the same, plus the capsules are huge.

@Lipstickdiva

Cranberry is available for $39.90 for 240 ct bottle.

I always buy when he has a TS even if I'm not out yet because that's the best price you can get.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz BLESS YOU!!!! Yes, yes, yes. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz Is that discount just for HSN or can it be used at ProCaps, which ships out faster.

Oh, I think you have to have an HSN card to get the discount, which I don't have; correct?

Edited to add: I just ordered my 300 container (3!). I did it thru HSN because they had six flex pay and ProCaps had four flex pays. Also, for some reason, HSN gave me $20 off the order. I think that is because I signed up for their emails, and that was an incentive.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Is that discount just for HSN or can it be used at ProCaps, which ships out faster.

Oh, I think you have to have an HSN card to get the discount, which I don't have; correct?

@World Traveler

It's only good at HSN. Does not say anything about using their card. It does say for select customers so all you can do is try it to see if it will work for you or not. You can use it on other Andrew Lessman products just not his Presale, TS or Monthly Specials.  

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I looked for a place to put the code and there wasn't a place to put it in. Every step I took, there was not a place for it. I remember trying to do that once before with a code, and I think someone told me you have to use their card.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Nightowlz! I got that coupon too. I ordered mine but of course I couldn't use the coupon!Smiley Frustrated

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Edited to add: I just ordered my 300 container (3!). I did it thru HSN because they had six flex pay and ProCaps had four flex pays. Also, for some reason, HSN gave me $20 off the order. I think that is because I signed up for their emails, and that was an incentive.

@World Traveler

Guess I will order from Andrew since it will cost me less to order from his site.

I need to check to see the ingredients in the ChocoNuvo compared to his CholestaCare to see which is the better price?

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

Thank you @Nightowlz! I got that coupon too. I ordered mine but of course I couldn't use the coupon!Smiley Frustrated

@World Traveler

There's a spot for the code during checkout at HSN it's hard to find but it's there. Every time I use one I have to look for it. I think it's on the last page before final checkout.

The email does not state for HSN credit card users.