Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman December Monthly Specials

[ Edited ]

For the month of December, we are offering extra Special Pricing and Free S&H on ChocoNuvo 66%, 74%, Cafe 74% and 91% products, as well as our New D-Mannose 500, Cranberry with D-Mannose, White Mulberry Extract and White Mulberry Extract with Cinnamon!

The only products showing up on the Monthly Specials page on Andrew's site are the ChocoNuvo. The other products have not been posted yet but they are on the homepage plus states the above on the ChocoNuvo page.

The 180 ct ChocoNuvo is $89.90 but the 360 ct is $229.90??? The 180 is cheaper. Buying 2 of those would be about $180? That's $30 more than the price when it was the TS at $150 for 360 ct.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman December Monthly Specials

@Nightowlz 

I ended up buying the 180 count last month for $129.00, I think.

I didn't want to pay that price, but it was "special pricing" and I was running low.  I knew from my past purchases it was high, but....

I'll make sure to take a look at the upcoming offerings.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman 

Hope everyone that missed the TS will see the monthly is about $30 more if they buy 2 of the 180 ct size. Better then the $229.90 for the 360 ct. 

I could not remember those that asked about it. I also posted this over on the Mellyg boards since that's where I usually go now. I will be posting Andrew's specials over there now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman   I did the same thing - 129 for 180.  We were almost out.  I asked @Nightowlz  on the other board if she thought they would price adjust.  What do you think?  I just got them the other day.  I haven't opened them yet.  I suppose I could return them, but what a hassle.  40 dollars is a pretty good saving even subtracting the return postage.  ???

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs 

Well, there is no harm in asking.  If they agree to it, $40 is certainly a sigificant savings.

Mine has been here a couple of weeks and opened, so not sure what I will I will do...but I doubt I'd do a return no matter what.  

However, I'm not going to miss it a second time, that's for sure!

I knew as soon as I bought it, they would lower the price!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I would call & ask about a refund. They should give it to you IMO. A good way to keep you as a customer if you ask me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz 

@tends2dogs 

Thanks for the suggestion...I likely would not have done anything.

I used Live Chat and they gave me Spendable Cash since I used Easy Pay and had only been charged one payment.  They will give me the rest on the next payment.

Now I can order again and not feel aggravated about it Cat LOL

But, why in the world would they not give a bigger discount on the largest size?

Oh, well, I'm not going to complain.

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@tends2dogs 

Well, there is no harm in asking.  If they agree to it, $40 is certainly a sigificant savings.

Mine has been here a couple of weeks and opened, so not sure what I will I will do...but I doubt I'd do a return no matter what.  

However, I'm not going to miss it a second time, that's for sure!

I knew as soon as I bought it, they would lower the price!

@Witchy Woman  I just went through LIVE CHAT and got a $40 refund.  They offer a 30 day price guarantee.  If you ordered before November 1, you would qualify.  Good luck!

@Nightowlz 

Esteemed Contributor

Too funny, @Witchy Woman !  Great minds.  We must have been writing at the same time!  I am going to order another 180 pieces.  

Super Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Too funny, @Witchy Woman !  Great minds.  We must have been writing at the same time!  I am going to order another 180 pieces.  

@tends2dogs wrote:

Great minds, indeed! My mother and grandmother (Grams) are both huge fans of Andrew Lessman's vitamins! My grams is 79 and I swear she looks like she's in her 50's! My mom looks like she's still in her 30's. Of course diet & exercise daily certainly help as well, but they both swear by all of the Lessman products! Here's hoping great genes continue! Have a wonderful & blessed Friday! HeartHeartHeart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.