Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman - Choconuvo Update & October TS Info - New Blog Post 8-12-2016

THE LATEST ON CHOCONUVO AND BEST EVER COQ10 TODAY’S SPECIAL.

AUGUST 12, 2016 

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for their patience and understanding with our recent summer ChocoNuvo Event. We only took a limited number of orders so some of you could sample our new flavor intensities, but who knew we were about to ship chocolate during what was an unprecedented “heat dome” across our country. Here we were about to ship chocolate in summer and the weather became so unexpectedly hot that it reminded me of that slogan from an old TV commercial, “it’s not nice to fool Mother Nature.” On a positive note, at least we were not shipping ice cream. smile As I mentioned on TV, I was concerned about shipping ChocoNuvo during summer; however, after significant research, we thought we had a cold package that could deliver our chocolate reliably. As I mentioned, we brought an enormous freezer into our facility to pre-freeze the chocolate (to minus 20 degrees!), and then we added multiple freezer packs to each bottle and personally delivered all our chocolate directly to UPS at Las Vegas Airport, at night, in our own refrigerated truck. Finally, we even Rush Air Shipped all the chocolate. We thought we had it covered, but I just did not plan on shipping during some of the hottest summer weather on record. I guess it reminded me of a few more old proverbs, such as “the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry” or “man plans and God laughs.” Anyhow, without getting too philosophical, we did our best, but we were shipping our chocolate when much of the country was baking in temperatures well into the 100s. Sadly, despite all our precautions, about 10% of our deliveries suffered some degree of melting. Of course, this does not adversely affect the flavor or health of the chocolate, but I was still disappointed – as I know were many of you. However, I am extremely grateful for everyone’s understanding. Clearly, I was too optimistic in thinking we could deliver 100% of our chocolate unmelted and, although we did well under the circumstances, we appreciate everyone being so understanding. Shipping chocolate during the summer is not easy and we will go back to the drawing board before we contemplate trying again next year. In the meantime, ChocoNuvo will be back in October and we would love to hear your thoughts about our new flavor intensities (66%, 74% and 91%). Please let us know your preferences, since it will help us to produce the right quantities for October. You can visit ChocoNuvo.com or call us at 800.800.1200 to share your thoughts about your future preferences.

It has been almost 20 years since our first Coenzyme Q-10 Today’s Special in October of 1998 and it remains our most popular Today’s Special every single year. I often hear, “if it’s October, it’s time for CoQ10.” This October will be no exception, but I am confident you will agree that this is our best CoQ10 Today’s Special ever. First of all, we start with our lowest price ever on CoQ10. We have offered CoQ10 for over 30 years and this October’s pricing will be our lowest ever. Plus, we have once again improved the formula and made it even more uniquely superior to any other product available anywhere. Of course, as always, our unique CoQ10 comes with a full B-complex that was already unlike any other B-Complex and now, we have made it even better. Our unique absorption-protected B12 is now delivered as the first absorption-protected Methylcobalamin, which is B12 in its natural coenzyme form. It is a breakthrough ingredient that is not available anywhere else. We have also added a special form of Folic Acid (5-MTHF or 5-methyltetrahydrofolate), because many folks struggle to metabolize Folic Acid alone. I am not aware of any other B-Complex formula in the world that uses these sophisticated and objectively superior ingredients, making our CoQ10 head and shoulders above the rest. As always, each capsule also provides the equivalent of a separate high potency, non-acidic Vitamin C. Even before this improvements, our CoQ10 has always been an almost perfectly reviewed product, with well over 90% positive reviews and almost 1,200 5-Star Reviews out of 1,400 Reviews. But there’s one more thing! I have often been reminded that we have not yet done a Vitamin D3 Today’s Special and, since October is typically our last visit of the year, I thought of an even better way to get everyone their Vitamin D3 this year…just give it away! To clarify, you will have two new options with our October CoQ10 Today’s Special. First, you can simply order our new CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg at its best price ever OR you can get that same new CoQ10 formula with either 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 or 2,000 IU of Vitamin D3 added at NO extra charge. All three formulas are the exact same price. You can choose from the best Today’s Special pricing ever on CoQ10 or choose to add Vitamin D3 for Free. If one considers the most important research on essential nutrients, one finds Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C at the very top of the list; and when you get our CoQ10, you receive separate versions of all these essential nutrients, in their best forms, in one convenient and easy-to-swallow capsule. This will be our best CoQ10 Today’s Special ever with our new Methyl B12 and Methyl Folate and, if you choose, Free Vitamin D3. And, whatever formula you choose will be the same best price ever. But if you don’t mind, I have a quick question to ask:

As with all our products, we freshly make each Today’s Special and, since we have not yet begun production on October’s CoQ10, I hoped to learn more about your preferences, so we can make exactly what you want and thereby avoid selling out too early. We will have 5 sizes of each formula, but which CoQ10 formula would you prefer? CoQ10 on its own or with 1000 IU OR 2000 IU of Vitamin D3? Again, because we make all our products fresh to meet your needs, it helps us to know what you prefer, so we do not run out of your favorites too early in the day. Please feel free to post your thoughts below or call us at 800.800.1200.

On a final note, the feedback on both the Healthy Hair Skin and Nails Today’s Special, as well as that for our new Marine Collagen Peptides with MSM has been phenomenal. I thank everyone for their calls, letters and emails. Truly inspiring! Personally, I also feel and see the difference using these products, but one thing I have heard over and over again from the comments and reviews is that, if you want to feel a difference, it is essential to use these products consistently as directed. Although, they are not medicines, we know that even the best medicines only work when used daily as directed and the same goes for these remarkable natural formulas. Their Science is clear and extremely compelling, but the benefits only available if they are used consistently and as directed.

Thanks again for any input you can provide on your preferences for both the new ChocoNuvo and the upcoming CoQ10 Today’s Special. It will help us avoid running out of product early. I look forward to seeing everyone in October and sorry for this long blog post.

Best of health.

Andrew

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Choconuvo Update & October TS Info - New Blog Post 8-12-2016

@VaBelle35 - Thanks so much for sharing this! I'd never expect such an early update regarding the October TS!

Big thanks to Andrew for adding D3 to the CoQ10! And for reminding me that even supplements of his that sound like just one supplement usually include lots of others that I also need and benefit from.

I appreciate his sense of humor with the hot chocolate issues! I'll bet he figures out a way to prevent this from happening again!

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Choconuvo Update & October TS Info - New Blog Post 8-12-2016

I was surprised to see a blog post today, too.  Two months early!

I was hoping we would hear about an internet show, but he has completely stopped talking about that.

:I

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Thx for sharing the info. I will be buying the large CoQ10 with the D3 2000 IU. I can send it to my sister. I don't think I need any D3 yet but I buy the higher IU so wonder if he will offer any of those? I just opened the last bottle of our CoQ10.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I was surprised to see a blog post today, too.  Two months early!

I was hoping we would hear about an internet show, but he has completely stopped talking about that.

:I

@VaBelle35 ITA. It's usually not there until right before his shows.

Trusted Contributor

I would prefer the COQ10 with the 2000IU of Vit D3 added.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@arrabella wrote:

I would prefer the COQ10 with the 2000IU of Vit D3 added.

That is what I will probably order, too. Last time I had it checked my D3 was at an optimal lever but it took a long time to get it there and it won't stay there w/o consistent supplementation.

I love that he will offer with two different amounts of D3 and also w/o any at all. We all have different needs.

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting, VaBelle! Regarding the D3, it looks like the daily Essential vitamin has 1,500 IU.  Would 2,000 more be too much? 

Honored Contributor

@philogirl wrote:

Thanks for posting, VaBelle! Regarding the D3, it looks like the daily Essential vitamin has 1,500 IU.  Would 2,000 more be too much? 

It depends on your individual need. Do you have low levels of D3? 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@philogirl wrote:

It depends on your individual need. Do you have low levels of D3? 

I agree.  If you haven't had your D tested, you should so that you have a baseline.  Mine was tested last September and actually went down from 41 to 36.  I doubled my D intake this year.  I will see if there is any improvement when I go back next month.  If not, I will add more.

Don't take D blindly. 

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN