Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman August Monthly Specials

[ Edited ]

Immune Factors, Maximum L+Z, Maximum L+Z w/Astaxanthin, Ultimate Eye Support, Vitamin D3 1000, Vitamin D3 2000, Vitamin D3 3000, Vitamin D3 4000 & Vitamin D3 5000.

Andrew has not posted the Aug TS yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman August Monthly Specials

@Nightowlz 

Thanks!

As much as I love AL, I'm trying to reduce the number of pills I take daily.

Problem is, when I hear him speaking, I order, so just seeing what's available is helpful Cat LOL

Valued Contributor

Am hoping for Andrew's Marine Collagen  soon as a TS always got the largest size , now  I am down to the bottom of my container.Years ago you could count on when you would be reordering his TS  but they at HSN has changed the months when something would be the TS, maybe someone knows when would appreciate that information.

Contributor

Does anyone know why Andrew is not doing his usual two (2) hour blocks during his weekend visits? He was doing them for much of the pandemic.

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Nightowlz 

Thanks!

As much as I love AL, I'm trying to reduce the number of pills I take daily.

Problem is, when I hear him speaking, I order, so just seeing what's available is helpful Cat LOL

@Witchy Woman  I’m trying to cut down too. 

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

Am hoping for Andrew's Marine Collagen  soon as a TS always got the largest size , now  I am down to the bottom of my container.Years ago you could count on when you would be reordering his TS  but they at HSN has changed the months when something would be the TS, maybe someone knows when would appreciate that information.

It was the September TS last year so I'm hoping it will be the TS soon as well.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

If I heard correctly when he was on in July, he said he was skipping the month of Aug.  Needed to catch up on stuff.

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

If I heard correctly when he was on in July, he said he was skipping the month of Aug.  Needed to catch up on stuff.

Yep that's what he told Colleen when I was watching that evening.

Valued Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Mimi NY wrote:

It was the September TS last year so I'm hoping it will be the TS soon as well.

Thanks for the  information probably can go without it a little longer.Know he was in France visiting with Muriel family,so guess that is why won't be seeing him in August.But  know he has a group of monthly specials but no Marine Collagen.

Honored Contributor

HSN2 is becoming the Andrew Lessman Channel.

I have my tivo set to record all shows and there are tons coming up on HSN2.  I had to refine my wish list so it doesn't try to record all these repeat shows.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN