Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman April Monthly Specials

For the month of April we are offering Special pricing and Free S&H on ChocoNuvo, Fibermucil and our Vitamin D3 products. ChocoNuvo Choose from 66%, 74%, 91% or our New 74% Cafe Dark Chocolate $10.90-$149.90. Fibermucil $10.90-$79.90 & Vit D3 $10.90-$39.90.

Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman April Monthly Specials

Thanks @Nightowlz 

Love his stuff, spend far too much on it - but I swear by it.

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby 

I take a lot too. I'm going to cut back on some I don't feel I need.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz 

Yes - Agreed.

I review the ingredient deck (which I do every so often).

Thus allowing me to buy less because some of his vitamins offer me enough of a particular thing (such a D - included in several) so I no longer purchase a separate D.

I no longer buy a separate B 12 either for the same reason.

I try to be on top of what I buy as to not buy twice if you know what I mean.

I do love his Fibermucil, ditto for his line of Eye supplements and Co Enzyme Q10.

His Circulation and Vein Support is a wonder product for me and I use his Whey powder for added nutritional support as I am not a meat eater and my diet needs it for healthy bones etc.

Mostly I adore learning from him...he is one very smart cookie.

Esteemed Contributor

@MoonieBaby 

If you don't mind, which product has the Whey powder?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Really? No shout out to me about the ChocoNuvo? Smiley LOL That's okay, I always remember that this is the last month he sells it until October, and that he usually has great prices in April. Heart

Going to give a heads up to @Laura14 so she can stock up too. 

Respected Contributor

Hello @Witchy Woman 

It's  available in several different serving sizes  for me it's - (item #717-270).

It's my go to for 100 servings in a bag, not a large container so it's easier to store as I use more of it.

Currently HSN's pricing is $109.90 (for that particular size bag)....I'd wait until Lessman's on the channel for a visit.

That's when his prices go down, or when they offer a site-wide 20% coupon off on any item.  I've often used the oupon for his stuff. 

I mix the protein powder in the blender with some 1% or non fat milk (maybe 1/4 cup) and a hand full of peanuts or cashews - the no salt variety nuts..for flavor and blend to a smoothie consistency.

It's failry tasty and helps me get a protein boost.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MoonieBaby 

Thanks so much.  I also am a nonmeat eater, but will have tuna now and then.  So, I'm always looking to add some protein.

I know the usual items, but it's nice to have options!

I'll keep an eye out for it on special.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Really? No shout out to me about the ChocoNuvo? Smiley LOL That's okay, I always remember that this is the last month he sells it until October, and that he usually has great prices in April. Heart

Going to give a heads up to @Laura14 so she can stock up too. 

@World Traveler 

Sorry I'm a little overwhelmed right now. We are going to gut kitchen to remodel. Ordering custom cabinets. Have so much on my mind on what we need to get done.

Been wanting to do it for a while just did not know where to start so I just called a guy in town that was recommended by one of DH's aunts. The guy showed up the next day & have been going crazy. LOL!!!

Before the guy showed up I thought about the monthly special & posted it since he was running late.

My mind is running million miles an hour. Had to stop & take a break. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I was just teasing you. Smiley Happy

Kind of know what you are going thru. Had the master bathroom remodeled. Seven weeks of living out of a smaller bathroom and half of my bedroom being confiscated and sealed off so the dust/debris would not go any further into the house.

I thought of remodeling the kitchen of this 29 year old home, but even the thought of it puts a cramp in my brain! ha!

Good luck! And post the finished product, if you feel comfortable doing that.