Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman April Monthly Specials

Did anyone else get an email from HSN regarding the wrong coupon put in with the Sole product? I didn't notice because I got three coupons and I only kept one. The one I kept was correct, May 1-31; but evidently they accidentally put coupons with expired dates in some of the packaging.

Be sure to check your coupon dates when you get your product.

Honored Contributor

My mother called Andrew to find out where her chocolate was.  She said if it's not here by the time she leaves, she is taking mine.  😂  @World Traveler 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Laura14  Smiley LOL Now SHE is a woman with GREAT taste! Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  Okay I get a voicemail at work that my Procaps package has arrived in the mail (this is my astaxanthin) and she wants to know if it's really mine or if she needs to open it because now she is sure they have made a mistake and her chocolate isn't coming.  LOL!

First thing when I get home tonight, I am taking my 120 piece Choconuvo canister, gifting it to her, feeding her a couple squares, and then I will stroke her softly telling her everything is going to be okay.  Her chocolate really will get here.    Smiley LOL    

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  Smiley LOL Some of us can get pretty anxious when we haven't received our ChocoNuvo! ha!

Remember.......you and she have the rest of this month, and then no more ordering of the chocolate until October! Maybe you should get another one, but this time go for the 300-piece. It is nice to go to bed at night and KNOW that you have enough ChocoNuvo stocked up for the long draught until October. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Laura14  Smiley LOL Some of us can get pretty anxious when we haven't received our ChocoNuvo! ha!

Remember.......you and she have the rest of this month, and then no more ordering of the chocolate until October! Maybe you should get another one, but this time go for the 300-piece. It is nice to go to bed at night and KNOW that you have enough ChocoNuvo stocked up for the long draught until October. Heart

@World Traveler  I am considering it.  I actually did get a 300 canister which is the only reason she is getting my 120.  Her's is coming but it may not get here until after she leaves which for some reason is tripping her out.  I didn't realize her husband was leaving early.  I was afraid if she sent it to Florida it would melt on the porch before she got back.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Just so you know that I am not exaggerating about my love of ChocoNuvo and the opportunity to share with my friends/family........here is my stash of the 74%, 300-count containers. One is half gone.

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 1.44.22 PM.png

Valued Contributor

I found out a couple months ago that my cholesterol is just about borderline (it's always been great until now). Though I've been told that it's fine, I was still worried about it. I started taking a cholesterol product from Costco, but they are giant pills that I have a hard time swallowing.

I wanted to order the Choconuvo, but I was worried about the weather here (it's been getting up to the mid eighties). I ordered Cholestacare from the Q, then decided to take a chance and order the 300 ct Choconuvo from HSN. Since I did that, I cancelled the Cholestacare order. 

Well, my Choconuvo has just arrived, and I'm so excited! It is 75 degrees out, and the container wasn't even very warm. The chocolates are still nice and firm. I'm so happy. Thank you @Nightowlz for posting the specials.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  I gotta keep up @World Traveler !

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Smiley LOL