Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman April Monthly Specials

@Mistic wrote:

Just an FYI ~ Several months ago AL did have a Cranberry 600 Count.  I wish I could remember the month.  Will go and look in my order history, and let you know.  I was so happy to get that.  BBS

ETA ~ October is when he sold the 600 count.  $79.90

* Based on the other post listing his TS for 2019,  Cranberry Benefits is scheduled for this coming Oct.  He'll probably offer the 600 count then.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1  I hope he does offer it in October. I will need to get another supply or cut down on what I am using now.

Honored Contributor

Any word yet on what to expect for the May monthly special? LOL!! Yes, I know....we have just started the April special; but I already got that and want to move on. Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Any word yet on what to expect for the May monthly special? LOL!! Yes, I know....we have just started the April special; but I already got that and want to move on. Smiley LOL

@World Traveler  You are funny 😁 

Honored Contributor

Prices this time aren't as good, at least on what I need. I needed to replenish my Cranberry. In December I paid 10.00 less for the 240 than today's price. HSN was very stingy with the flexpays this visit too.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:
Prices this time aren't as good, at least on what I need. I needed to replenish my Cranberry. In December I paid 10.00 less for the 240 than today's price. HSN was very stingy with the flexpays this visit too.

@Lipstickdiva 

He just had the Cranberry for $39.90 for 240 count size last month as one of March's Monthly Specials. I picked up another bottle so I would have enough until the TS.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz, well crud.  I didn't pay attention because I didn't need anything.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Nightowlz, well crud.  I didn't pay attention because I didn't need anything.

@Lipstickdiva 

Sorry you missed the monthly special. I ordered the 240 ct Mar 31. I now have enough until the next TS.

Honored Contributor

That's what I ended up ordering yesterday to get me through until the TS too.  

I also ended up ordering the TSV.  I went through Retailmenot and got another $20.00 off so it took the 360 count down to $64.90.  

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Do you think that if he runs out, he will produce more ChocoNuvo? Just wondering because I have a few people who say they want to order, but aren't in a hurry. Oh, well, they had fair warning! ha!