Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Annual TS Schedule - 2020

Your line __________. My line _________. 

All trespassers beware of shotgun.  😉😂

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 

@Laura14 wrote:

Your line __________. My line _________. 

All trespassers beware of shotgun.  😉😂

Read you loud and clear; got the message. Never fear......although I should tell you, I have a shotgun too. Honestly! Been thinking of giving it to a relative, as one look from me usually frightens trespassers away. But maybe I better keep it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler I got your stash's back and you got mine.  Together we shall defend!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm all in for the Theanine for stress.

I am on the fence about ordering more Immune Factors.  I bought it in December and have about 4 months left.

I don't need any Cranberry as I bought a 700(?) when it was a TS last time so I still have half a bottle.  I only take it at night because Women's Ultimate Wellness has some in it and I take that in the morning.

Essential 1 - I re-ordered.

I ordered a few things I'm out of that are generally non-TS items.

@VaBelle35 

I’m trying the Theanine, too.

I’m usually fine but I get a lot of extra worked dumped on me at work on a regular basis and everything is a number one priority. lol That is a bit more stress than I consider good. I’d love to feel a bit less stressed as I get through it all.

I’m not sure about the Immune Factors either. Is this the best price or will we be able to get it at the same or a better price later?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz I got the Cranberry, Cinnamon, and Essential-1. Good timing, as I was getting somewhat near finishing up those three items.

I'm good on everything else, I think. Better check my stock again. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler 

I'm not out of any of the products I bought. I just don't want to run out. I also bought some D3. Andrew will be back on the 5th of April.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm all in for the Theanine for stress.

I am on the fence about ordering more Immune Factors.  I bought it in December and have about 4 months left.

I don't need any Cranberry as I bought a 700(?) when it was a TS last time so I still have half a bottle.  I only take it at night because Women's Ultimate Wellness has some in it and I take that in the morning.

Essential 1 - I re-ordered.

I ordered a few things I'm out of that are generally non-TS items.

@VaBelle35 

I’m trying the Theanine, too.

I’m usually fine but I get a lot of extra worked dumped on me at work on a regular basis and everything is a number one priority. lol That is a bit more stress than I consider good. I’d love to feel a bit less stressed as I get through it all.

I’m not sure about the Immune Factors either. Is this the best price or will we be able to get it at the same or a better price later?

It's funny because until this past year, I didn't think stress bothered me.  But I also didn't understand stress (same for hot flashes).  I was going to try his Valerian, but I'm going to try this first.  I might add Valerian anyway.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I ended up buying a 360 bottle of Immune Factors because he did start doing small presentations on it so I wanted to lock my order in.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Are you going to get more ChocoNuvo on April 5 when it is the TS? I am looking at my stash and just don't know. Two unopened 300-count containers plus one recently opened 300-count container should last me thru the summer until he ships again in October, but I'm getting that "but would if I need more?" feeling. UGH!

Remember, I definitely have the recommended 1-2 per meal each day, siding with the 2 instead of the 1! ha! And then sometimes when I get an urge for chocolate, I take another one or two. 

My math tells me I can just barely make it thru to October with what I have, so I believe I will get another 300-count container, just to be safe. 

Plus, I keep letting other people try CN. So far, only one didn't care that much for it. They said it was "okay," but liked their Dove dark chocolate better. Everyone else thinks CN is the best chocolate they have ever had!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

April 2020 – April 5 - ChocoNuvo

Monthly Specials - Glutathione and CoEnzyme Q-10 (200 mg); plus a book titled: The End of Mental Illness: How Neuroscience Is Transforming Psychiatry and Helping Prevent or Reverse Mood and Anxiety Disorders, ADHD, Addictions, PTSD, Psychosis, Personality Disorders, and More by Daniel G. Amen, MD.

You also get: 1 - 60ct Bottle of Vitamin D3-2000 and 1 - 60ct Bottle of Theanine. And included is a coupon for 10% off Andrew Lessman Products from 7/01/20 to 12/31/20!

May 2019 - No TS in 2019

Monthly Specials - Prostate Support, Ultimate Women's Wellness, Acetyl L-Carnitine-600

June (what it was in 2019) - Phytoceramides); ran out, so he made it a TS in July also

Monthly Specials: Secure (meal replacement) and Sole (sunscreen)

July (what it was in 2019) –  Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails; Phytoceramides (was sold again at the TS price because he ran out of product in June when it actually was the TS)

Monthly Specials(: Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs; Sole Sunscreen 

August 2019 - No TS in 2019

Monthly Specials - Cranberry Benefits, Turmeric 400, Sole Sunscreen, Cinnamon 350

September (what it was in 2019)Free Range Collagen Peptide w/MSM; Marine Collagen Peptide w/MSM. 

Monthly Specials: Essential Omega 3 with choice of Orange, Mint or Unflavored; Maximum Essential Omega 3 with choice of Orange, Mint or Unflavored; Algal DHA 250; Maximum L+Z; Ultimate Eye Support

October (what it was in 2019) – CoQ10 and ChocoNuvo (YAAAY!)

Monthly Specials: Immune Factors; Night Time

November (what it was in 2019) - Liver Anti-Oxidant Extracts; Phosphatidyl Choline Liver & Brain Benefits; PC Liver & Brain Benefits + Liver Anti-Oxidants Kit; Ultimate Friendly Flora

Monthly Special - Aloe Vera 400, 200, also Aloe Vera 200 Ginger Root 200 combo; Breath Plus; Dairy and Lactose Tolerance; Resveratrol-100; Bean and Vegetable Gas Relief; Digest Assure; Fibermucil; Complete Digestion Kit; Ginger-450

December (what it was in 2019) – Calcium-Magnesium Intensive Care; Prostate Support; Ultimate Women's Wellness; Vitamin K2 MK-7 120

Monthly Special - ChocoNuvo

Special Pricing - Phytoceramides w/Biotin, Algal DHA 250

January 2020 - Secure Meal Replacement, Glucosamine 1500 w/Chonroitin 1200.

Monthly Special - Acetyl L-Carnitine-500; Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails; Energy and Fat Metabolism Factors

February 2020 – Turmeric 400; Circulation and Vein

Monthly Special - Marine Collagen Peptides, Marine Collagen Peptides with MSM 500, Free Range Collagen Peptides, Free Range Collagen Peptides with MSM, Cruciferous Extracts and Fruit Full Anti-Oxidants. 

March 2020 - March 15 - Cinnamon 350; Cranberry Benefitis; Essential-1 w/2000 IU Vitamin D3

Monthly Special - Alpha Lipoic Acid; Berberine 250; Ultimate Oatmeal; Ultimate Oat Bran

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I think I have two unopened 180s and I just opened a third so my plan was to get a few more along with my Astathaxin.  We'll see.  I'm kind of up in the air with everything these days.