Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Annual TS Schedule - 2020

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz @Laura14 and everyone else.....saw on the ProCaps website today that ChocoNuvo will be the Today's Special for April. There may be other items that he will have specials on too, but when I was checking the pricing this morning for a friend of mine, there is a note in red that says it will be the TS for April.

We all sort of thought it would be, as he doesn't ship after April due to the heat.

@World Traveler 

That's nice but his fish oil better also be the TS. He has had fish oil TS in April for as long as I can remember. I'm not out yet but won't be happy if it's not a TS. I rather have my fish oil.

I stocked up last night wondering if I need anything else.

I picked up Essential One, Ultimate Friendly Flora, Cranberry & Digestive Enzymes, all largest sizes. Not running out of my digestive enzymes or probiotics. LOL!!!

@NightowlzOh my yes...I was waiting for that also...

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@World Traveler   I think my asthathaxin is up for a special rate too.  Back up the truck!!  I am going to make the current toilet paper kings and queens look like wimps.  Smiley Very Happy 

@Laura14   It may be the TS in April.  Traditionally April is Eyes

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz @Laura14 and everyone else.....saw on the ProCaps website today that ChocoNuvo will be the Today's Special for April. There may be other items that he will have specials on too, but when I was checking the pricing this morning for a friend of mine, there is a note in red that says it will be the TS for April.

We all sort of thought it would be, as he doesn't ship after April due to the heat.

@World Traveler 

That's nice but his fish oil better also be the TS. He has had fish oil TS in April for as long as I can remember. I'm not out yet but won't be happy if it's not a TS. I rather have my fish oil.

I picked up Essential One, Ultimate Friendly Flora, Cranberry & Digestive Enzymes, all largest sizes. Not running out of my digestive enzymes or probiotics. LOL!!!

@quadmimi @World Traveler 

Did Live Chat with procapslabs but they don't know when Omega fish oil will be the TS with the changes being made now since he's doing a TS monthly. I told her to tell Andrew he needs to leave our regular TS schedule alone & add the others in.

I also asked if Andrew would have problems getting his ingredients & she said No.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 You are such a hoot! Smiley LOL

Talked with someone in the grocery store today and asked why they were stocking up on bottled water, "aren't your faucets working at home?" Smiley Happy  Her answer, "Everyone else is, so I thought I should too." tsk, tsk, tsk. I filer my water at home, so I don't even want bottled water.

Same thing with the people buying up toilet paper at Costco last week. "Why are you stocking up on it?" "I saw everyone else in the line for it and paper towels, so I wanted to make sure I had some."  

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I got the Cranberry, Cinnamon, and Essential-1. Good timing, as I was getting somewhat near finishing up those three items.

I'm good on everything else, I think. Better check my stock again. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

@Nightowlz wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler 

@quadmimi @World Traveler 

Did Live Chat with procapslabs but they don't know when Omega fish oil will be the TS with the changes being made now since he's doing a TS monthly. I told her to tell Andrew he needs to leave our regular TS schedule alone & add the others in.

Smiley LOL  You tell him!! LOL!

Honored Contributor

I have my airplane pointer sticks ready and polished up to direct the forklifts in  @World Traveler   Forget a Coronavirus.  Running out of chocolate before October will put me on the ledge.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Oh, was that you on the runway when I landed a few days ago? Thought that person looked vaguely like your icon.

Or, maybe the lights I saw from 30,000 feet up in the sky (very bright lights!)  while flying over the U.S., was you, wanting our plane to make an emergency landing! You probably thought we had all your stuff in our cargo hold. Nope, those were my things! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Hey the airline industry is hurting right now.  @World Traveler People may not want to fly but my chocolate does.  Ignore the cargo planes with my avatar on them.  I employ Air Marshals who have nothing to do right now for any bounty hunters.  Raiders will be made to dance on sight.   😂🤨

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Smiley LOL I would never interfere with your ChocoNuvo coming in for a landing near you. ha!  I could get pretty hostile if someone got between my order of CN and me! LOL!