Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Annual TS Schedule - 2020

Checked my records and in December ordered 180 count of ChocoNuvo for $149. Based in this, the TS, especially 360 count is a very good deal. Was not planning to buy that much, but don’t think I can pass on this savings!
Honored Contributor

Bill is in the mail @World Traveler 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 As always, I've got the bill covered!  That's what fellow ChocoNuvo lovers do for one another, right? Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I pushed off my astaxanthin purchase which is what I am really running low on.  He better have a TS in May as promised.  If I go blind because I picked up more CN instead, you better send me a dog and a stick.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Oh, I will do better than that. I will PERSONALLY come and stay with you, be your eyes, feet, and hands for as long as you need. ChocoNuvo is too great a need for we chocolate lovers! Sometimes you just have to make the right choices for your well-being, and chocolate is right up there at the top! Smiley LOL

BTW.....I am totally out of axtaxanthin, so I'm right there with you for the May TS!

Honored Contributor

Woohoo!  If nothing else, we'll both stumble to the HSN studios eventually and get a laying on of Astaxanthin just in time.  Bonus: I won't be able to see my gray hair or myself  clearly without makeup for at least four weeks.  Smiley Very Happy  

Respected Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I just found out from a phone call to Procaps Lab that along with ChocoNuvo on April 4-5, Maximum Omega 3's will also be a TS.  The CS rep could not give me a price yet.

I also asked about the eye products as a TS (Ultimate Eye Support, Astaxanthin, Maximum L+Z).  He said it was possible it would be a TS May 2-3.  Marcus confirmed my contact information and said he will call with the information once it has been released.

Andrew is still scheduled to be at HSN, but Marcus said this could change.

I just chatted with ProCaps and they also confirmed that the Eye Support and Astaxanthin won't be a TS in April.  If it is May 2-3 I wouldn't be able to get the volume discount from ProCaps ordering them all at once.  Can't do that if they are a month apart!

Frequent Contributor

I just checked my records and I ordered 120 count ChocoNuvo for $69! It looks as though he's not even offering this option on the TSV.--- even purchasing two 60 count would be approximately $80. I'm definitely ordering, but not sure what size. I do have some left from the October order. What would you recommend?? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@lovesfootball CN is gone until October because of the summer heat so whatever you need to get you through to October is the right amount.  

Honored Contributor

@lovesfootball How many ChocoNuvo packets do you have in a day? I usually have five (1-2 after each meal).

So that is how I figure if I need to order more. Figure out how many I have left versus how many I go thru, then purchase a bit more just to make sure.

HOWEVER, even though he comes back with the CN in October, he doesn't necessarily have the TS pricing in October. Last year he brought it back in October, but the TS was in December. So I make my purchases based upon the assumption I may have to go until December sometime before reordering.