Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman - Annual TS Schedule - 2020

[ Edited ]

January 2020 - 1/12/20 - Secure Meal Replacement, Glucosamine 1500 w/Chonroitin 1200.

Monthly Special - Acetyl L-Carnitine-500; Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails; Energy and Fat Metabolism Factors

Winter Specials (December, January, and February only) - Algal DHA 250; Phytoceaimides

February 2020– ?

Monthly Special - Marine Collagen Peptides, Marine Collagen Peptides with MSM 500, Free Range Collagen Peptides, Free Range Collagen Peptides with MSM, Cruciferous Extracts and Fruit Full Anti-Oxidants. SPECIAL OFFER/BONUS BUY - Purchase the same size of Cruciferous Extracts with the same size of Fruit Full Anti-Oxidant Extracts and save $2, $5, $15, $30 off the set. Single product purchases will be the monthly special pricing. Free shipping and handling for standard shipping.

April (what it was in 2019) – Omega-3; Ultimate Eye, Astaxanthin, or Ultimate Eye Support plus Astaxanthin bundles, plus offering our new product Maximum L + Z 

Monthly Special - ChocoNuvo and Algal DHA 250

May 2019 - No TS in 2019

Monthly Specials - Prostate Support, Ultimate Women's Wellness, Acetyl L-Carnitine-600

June (what it was in 2019) - Phytoceramides); ran out, so he made it a TS in July also

Monthly Specials: Secure (meal replacement) and Sole (sunscreen)

July (what it was in 2019) –  Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails; Phytoceramides (was sold again at the TS price because he ran out of product in June when it actually was the TS)

Monthly Specials(: Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs; Sole Sunscreen 

August 2019 - No TS in 2019

Monthly Specials - Cranberry Benefits, Turmeric 400, Sole Sunscreen, Cinnamon 350

September (what it was in 2019)Free Range Collagen Peptide w/MSM; Marine Collagen Peptide w/MSM. 

Monthly Specials: Essential Omega 3 with choice of Orange, Mint or Unflavored; Maximum Essential Omega 3 with choice of Orange, Mint or Unflavored; Algal DHA 250; Maximum L+Z; Ultimate Eye Support

October (what it was in 2019) – CoQ10 and ChocoNuvo (YAAAY!)

Monthly Specials: Immune Factors; Night Time

November (what it was in 2019) - Liver Anti-Oxidant Extracts; Phosphatidyl Choline Liver & Brain Benefits; PC Liver & Brain Benefits + Liver Anti-Oxidants Kit; Ultimate Friendly Flora

Monthly Special - Aloe Vera 400, 200, also Aloe Vera 200 Ginger Root 200 combo; Breath Plus; Dairy and Lactose Tolerance; Resveratrol-100; Bean and Vegetable Gas Relief; Digest Assure; Fibermucil; Complete Digestion Kit; Ginger-450

December (what it was in 2019) – Calcium-Magnesium Intensive Care; Prostate Support; Ultimate Women's Wellness; Vitamin K2 MK-7 120

Monthly Special - ChocoNuvo

Special Pricing - Phytoceramides w/Biotin, Algal DHA 250

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Annual TS Schedule - 2020

@World Traveler - thanks for the schedule and list of specials I will have to go over my inventory to see what I need.

My husband's podiatrist suggested he start taking garlic (he's diabetic) to help with his circulation but I was reading it has many other benefits that I was not aware of but I love cooking and eating garlic.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much!!!! I'm going to print this out!

Respected Contributor

World Traveler - 

I've printed your P.S.A. (definitely a service announcement for me personally at least!) - I take everything on the list with the exception of the prostate and chocolate squares, as I don't trust myself not to eat the whole supply in an afternoon!  Smiley Happy

Thank you again for the help.

Honored Contributor

You are welcome! Heart

@MoonieBaby @Suzeecat @Luvitorleaveit1 

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

January 2020 - 1/12/20 - Secure Meal Replacement, Glucosamine 1500 w/Chonroitin 1200.

Monthly Special - Acetyl L-Carnitine-500; Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails; Energy and Fat Metabolism Factors

Winter Specials (December, January, and February only) - Algal DHA 250; Phytoceaimides

February (what it was in 2019) – Essential One; Vitamin K2 MK-7 

Monthly Special - Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails

April (what it was in 2019) – Omega-3; Ultimate Eye, Astaxanthin, or Ultimate Eye Support plus Astaxanthin bundles, plus offering our new product Maximum L + Z 

Monthly Special - ChocoNuvo and Algal DHA 250

May 2019 - No TS in 2019

Monthly Specials - Prostate Support, Ultimate Women's Wellness, Acetyl L-Carnitine-600

June (what it was in 2019) - Phytoceramides); ran out, so he made it a TS in July also

Monthly Specials: Secure (meal replacement) and Sole (sunscreen)

July (what it was in 2019) –  Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails; Phytoceramides (was sold again at the TS price because he ran out of product in June when it actually was the TS)

Monthly Specials(: Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs; Sole Sunscreen 

August 2019 - No TS in 2019

Monthly Specials - Cranberry Benefits, Turmeric 400, Sole Sunscreen, Cinnamon 350

September (what it was in 2019)Free Range Collagen Peptide w/MSM; Marine Collagen Peptide w/MSM. 

Monthly Specials: Essential Omega 3 with choice of Orange, Mint or Unflavored; Maximum Essential Omega 3 with choice of Orange, Mint or Unflavored; Algal DHA 250; Maximum L+Z; Ultimate Eye Support

October (what it was in 2019) – CoQ10 and ChocoNuvo (YAAAY!)

Monthly Specials: Immune Factors; Night Time

November (what it was in 2019) - Liver Anti-Oxidant Extracts; Phosphatidyl Choline Liver & Brain Benefits; PC Liver & Brain Benefits + Liver Anti-Oxidants Kit; Ultimate Friendly Flora

Monthly Special - Aloe Vera 400, 200, also Aloe Vera 200 Ginger Root 200 combo; Breath Plus; Dairy and Lactose Tolerance; Resveratrol-100; Bean and Vegetable Gas Relief; Digest Assure; Fibermucil; Complete Digestion Kit; Ginger-450

December (what it was in 2019) – Calcium-Magnesium Intensive Care; Prostate Support; Ultimate Women's Wellness; Vitamin K2 MK-7 120

Monthly Special - ChocoNuvo

Special Pricing - Phytoceramides w/Biotin, Algal DHA 250

@World Traveler 

Thank you for this schedule. I am new to Andrew Lessman's vitamins. Just learning the ropes. It is SO expensive to get started and I couldn't do it without the Flex Pay so this schedule will help me to buy at the most beneficial time. I love reading all the comments because I am learning so much! Thanks to all who have commented.

Honored Contributor

Notes from 1/11-1/12 midnight shows:

Andrew said he's not back until the end of February (for ordering purposes).

New information:  35-40 years ago, Andrew was making a multivitamin for Weight Watchers.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

What does the coffee flavor meal replacement taste like? Does anyone know? Tasty like a coffee milkshake would be?  He mentioned “that coffee place.”  He compared...favorably...the vanilla and chocolate flavors to fast food milkshakes.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

Hi ladies anyone taking the Maximum Eye Support?  I have his Ultimate Eye Support and see he has the Maximum on special right now.  I am wondering if it is necessary to take both or just one or the other and the price for 240ct is 119.90.  Good value or is it best to wait for a TSV on this product??

Respected Contributor

Is Maximum Eye Support a new product? I’ve used Ultimate Eye Support for years but first time hearing about Maximum. Just my opinion, don’t think both are necessary, either one or other. Going to look at Maximum see if I switch to that one.