Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Annual TS Schedule - 2020

Yay @World Traveler! I have nails and hair that grow fast, too, and not sure what to attribute it to. I have the hair, skin & nails also but when I haven’t taken it for long periods of time I’m not sure I see any difference. I know it’s supposed to be one of his popular products but I’m seriously considering not reordering. 

@Luvitorleaveit1  I have been taking collagen for many years. I currently have the marine version. I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence but some of the times at taking it I’ve gotten a terrible stomachache. So now I’ve been off of it, kind of experimenting. I hope that’s not the problem because I like what collagen is supposed to do. Andrew said he was going to try combining the two so guess he did! I’ll be curious what the reviews will be. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie - I just replenished my Free Range otherwise I would have ordered it but maybe next time or if he has it as a TSV I will definitely jump on it.  I have been using his collagen for years now too.......everyday.

I also have been taking his hair, nails and skin vitamins and I have to get my nails cut every two weeks they grow so fast and my hair grows fast too but it also looks so healthy.  I think I will not reorder the hair, skin and nails when I am done with my inventory since I am also taking the collagen which takes care of the same thing.

Honored Contributor

I've been using the MC since he introduced it (the nasty version) and was happy that he added the MSM.

I am almost out, so I was going to order more next visit.

I want to get a small container of the Free Range to try.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I had no idea Andrew combined his collagen products.

Marine and Free Range Collagen Peptides with MSM Item# 718-626

I started with the Marine then I switched to the Free Range for the lower price and to try it out and have been using it every since.  Now I see both together it must be new no reviews yet.

I don't like that the fish he uses in his Marine Collagen is tilapia.

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie 

@Teddie wrote:

@qvcaddition  How wonderful to read what all you take and how you keep up with your activity level, especially at 84! I give you so much credit for taking good care of yourself! 

I take a lot of vitamins, too. Most of them are Procaps. I fully believe I’ve come through some health scares better because of what I take. I’m dealing with some health issues (diabetes) and I just had my labs done and I’m doing better than I thought, which is such a relief. 

I bet the one vitamin you were referring to was Phytoceramides. I take that one, too. 🙂

Yes, that is the one. Just reordered.  I use to get fillers, started taking these and works great.  I have been exercising for 61 years this aug.st after my first child born and have never stopped.  My body feels nervous if i skip a day.  I started for a good figure, not relalizing it would help when I got elderly.  My workout routine, is about 2.5 to 3 hrs a day. Early in morning, then i get on with the rest of my day, of yard work, or whatever I have to do around the house.  First thing before my routine in morning is walk the dog for 2 miles, then come home and exercise.

AL leg vitamins has helped my legs.  They are not tired by evening although, i might be.  I had a problem with my left calf and couldn't bend my left leg.  Dr. took all kinds of test.  Starting taking leg vits and it's gone. I am a firm believer in his vits. I used the weekends to do Peggy Cappy's  yoga fo r every body. Great DVD.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler   same with my nails.  In 84 years I  finally have nails, but take so many of his products, that it could be anyone of them.  I feel the collegen pwd. i take may be doing that, but who knows.

Funny you mentioned taking down and putting up screens.  When I was wearing the false nails, i would lose one or two, but not with the natural nails now.  I was never a believer of vits. until i starting taking his.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

From the Monday night show:

CoQ10 will be a TS toward the end of the year.  The price for the TS most likely will be higher than it was last year.  He's said that before, so I guess he's mentally preparing us for the cost increase.

@VaBelle35 

Just so everyone knows this is the price of the largest size TS CoQ10 last year. $169.90 for 600 capsules 200 mg with 2000 D3 or .28¢ each.

Right now the same formula 360 ct on HSN is sold out. Andrew has the 200 mg no D3 360 ct on his site for $189.90 or .53¢ each.

The price difference from TS to not TS is .25¢.

Will see what the TS price if before buying any.

Guess I should do some price checking to see what's available.

Depending on his price I may go with another brand ubiquinol formula.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz WHAT!!! You would go with another brand? Just kidding. 

I'm just so sold on Andrew's products that if it means cutting down on my Starbucks runs in order to stay with his items, then so be it! I'd make the sacrifice. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby - oh yes how could I forget about the tilapia another reason I stopped using it.

Honored Contributor

I was taking Jarrow Formulas brand because I didn't want the B12.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN