Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Annual TS Schedule - 2020

@jpie I ended up picking up a couple of things during his QVC show today. You never know if he is going to change things up as to when certain supplements are a TS. So nice of him to continue with the TS pricing today on everything presented.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@jpie I ended up picking up a couple of things during his QVC show today. You never know if he is going to change things up as to when certain supplements are a TS. So nice of him to continue with the TS pricing today on everything presented.

_________

For sure! I've been using his products for decades and he used to have reliable TS dates. Now, he is really keeping us guessing. I always try to have a year's worth of his supplements. I had plenty of UES, L+Z, and Astaxzanthin  to get me to April, but then he shifted it to July. I know that he has had trouble getting the exact and specific raw materials that he needs from his suppliers. The new formulation of Astaxzanthin capsules are 12 mg and I believe last year's formula was only 4 mg.  I don't like to order too far ahead because he is always reformulating!  

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Okay right out of the gate:

Ultimate Eye was the original TS today but he has totally reformulated the product and it will be the July TS.  Supply chain was an issue.

It will be available for pre-order in June, but the official TS will be July (I'll assume it will be at the TS price in June, but we'll see).

@VaBelle35  Good to know.  Thanks!  I am running out and just ordered some to tide me over, but will definitely stock up with the TS.  Thanks for the info!!

Respected Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@World Traveler 

I just spent some major cash when he was on HSN recently. I've been watching his shows on QVC, but I will wait until he puts out his UES and additional eye support products in July (or early June access).  I do the quantity % discount through ProCaps.

Just checked and Ultimate eye is down to $119.90 for 360. Cheaper for me to buy on QVC for this one because they're not charging shipping or tax for me.  i'm assuming this is probably as low as it will go because when I first looked it was one 149.90.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@jpie wrote:

@World Traveler 

I just spent some major cash when he was on HSN recently. I've been watching his shows on QVC, but I will wait until he puts out his UES and additional eye support products in July (or early June access).  I do the quantity % discount through ProCaps.

Just checked and Ultimate eye is down to $119.90 for 360. Cheaper for me to buy on QVC for this one because they're not charging shipping or tax for me.  i'm assuming this is probably as low as it will go because when I first looked it was one 149.90.

It will go lower as the TS.  That is the regular visit price.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@jpie wrote:

@World Traveler 

It will go lower as the TS.  That is the regular visit price.

Thank you. I cancelled my order because I also realized it's not the new formula coming out so I'll wait. 

Honored Contributor

Also, with the eye stuff he sometimes bundles it for greater value.

Although I haven't seen him bundle in a very long while.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Ultimate Eye was the original TS today but he has totally reformulated the product and it will be the July TS.  Supply chain was an issue.

It will be available for pre-order in June, but the official TS will be July (I'll assume it will be at the TS price in June, but we'll see).

@VaBelle35 

His is the only brand I know of that can take a product I like and not ruin it when he makes it “new and improved.” 

UES definitely could work better for me so I’m going to hope some of the changes make it possible for me to eliminate one or more of the other eye supplements I have added over he last few years. 

I wish he’d let us know earlier. Don’t mess with our TS deals! lol

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35 

His is the only brand I know of that can take a product I like and not ruin it when he makes it “new and improved.” 

UES definitely could work better for me so I’m going to hope some of the changes make it possible for me to eliminate one or more of the other eye supplements I have added over he last few years. 

I don't know if ultimate eye works.  I see all the crazy reviews for his eye products where people say their vision improves, night vision problems go away and I'm like, huh?

I don't see anything with all of his eye products, I just assume they work.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35 

I don't know if ultimate eye works.  I see all the crazy reviews for his eye products where people say their vision improves, night vision problems go away and I'm like, huh?

I don't see anything with all of his eye products, I just assume they work.

@VaBelle35   His eye supplements don’t work for everyone but, if they work for you, you should know it. You would notice.

When I added his eye supplement, many years ago, it made a shocking difference the first day I took it. It got rid of my awful night vision and I noticed because I was out that evening with a friend. I will never forget it. Soon, I saw my dry eyes went away, too. It was amazing! 

My eyes have gradually gotten worse in the dry eye department and I added a couple other things that help to my UES.