===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Annual TS Schedule - 2020

@Nightowlz wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@jpie wrote:

I am completely out of C&VS.  I am also hoping for a Feb. price break on this supplement.

He confirmed it was TS in Feb during last nights show.

@CrazyDaisy 

Thx. I have about a 5 month supply left but need to pick up the TS.

Did he say anything else about what he might have as a TS along with it?

I believe CWS22 is correct, Turmeric

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz 

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Andrew posted a video on Monday saying special pricing and free shipping on all his stuff through the end of this week because he's only on one week in January.

He also confirmed he will be on at the end of February but no date.

@VaBelle35 

Peacemanor Blogspot site shows 2-23 show for Andrew on their TS list for HSN. I imagine he will be on all that weekend.

Do you mean no S/H until Jan 31?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

Hi, Andrew finally posted the Feb monthly specials so I posted them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Winter Specials (December, January, and February only) - Algal DHA 250; Phytoceaimides

February 2020– TS scheduled for 2/23 - Turmeric 400; Circulation and Vein

Monthly Special - Marine Collagen Peptides, Marine Collagen Peptides with MSM 500, Free Range Collagen Peptides, Free Range Collagen Peptides with MSM, Cruciferous Extracts and Fruit Full Anti-Oxidants. SPECIAL OFFER/BONUS BUY - Purchase the same size of Cruciferous Extracts with the same size of Fruit Full Anti-Oxidant Extracts and save $2, $5, $15, $30 off the set. Single product purchases will be the monthly special pricing. Free shipping and handling for standard shipping.

March 2020 - TS scheduled for 3/15, per @Nightowlz Smiley Happy When someone finds out what the product is, please let me know. Surely, they will have the new ChocoNuvo Cafe at some point, or perhaps as a monthly special.

April (what it was in 2019) – Omega-3; Ultimate Eye, Astaxanthin, or Ultimate Eye Support plus Astaxanthin bundles, plus offering our new product Maximum L + Z 

Monthly Special - ChocoNuvo and Algal DHA 250

May 2019 - No TS in 2019

Monthly Specials - Prostate Support, Ultimate Women's Wellness, Acetyl L-Carnitine-600

June (what it was in 2019) - Phytoceramides); ran out, so he made it a TS in July also

Monthly Specials: Secure (meal replacement) and Sole (sunscreen)

July (what it was in 2019) –  Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails; Phytoceramides (was sold again at the TS price because he ran out of product in June when it actually was the TS)

Monthly Specials(: Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs; Sole Sunscreen 

August 2019 - No TS in 2019

Monthly Specials - Cranberry Benefits, Turmeric 400, Sole Sunscreen, Cinnamon 350

September (what it was in 2019)Free Range Collagen Peptide w/MSM; Marine Collagen Peptide w/MSM. 

Monthly Specials: Essential Omega 3 with choice of Orange, Mint or Unflavored; Maximum Essential Omega 3 with choice of Orange, Mint or Unflavored; Algal DHA 250; Maximum L+Z; Ultimate Eye Support

October (what it was in 2019) – CoQ10 and ChocoNuvo (YAAAY!)

Monthly Specials: Immune Factors; Night Time

November (what it was in 2019) - Liver Anti-Oxidant Extracts; Phosphatidyl Choline Liver & Brain Benefits; PC Liver & Brain Benefits + Liver Anti-Oxidants Kit; Ultimate Friendly Flora

Monthly Special - Aloe Vera 400, 200, also Aloe Vera 200 Ginger Root 200 combo; Breath Plus; Dairy and Lactose Tolerance; Resveratrol-100; Bean and Vegetable Gas Relief; Digest Assure; Fibermucil; Complete Digestion Kit; Ginger-450

December (what it was in 2019) – Calcium-Magnesium Intensive Care; Prostate Support; Ultimate Women's Wellness; Vitamin K2 MK-7 120

Monthly Special - ChocoNuvo

Special Pricing - Phytoceramides w/Biotin, Algal DHA 250

January 2020 - 1/12/20 - Secure Meal Replacement, Glucosamine 1500 w/Chonroitin 1200.

Monthly Special - Acetyl L-Carnitine-500; Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails; Energy and Fat Metabolism Factors

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz As always, thanks for the heads up! Heart

No TS for February? I didn't see anything on HSN regarding a TS; or I just may have missed it.

Super Contributor

He's having two TS in Feb: Turmeric and Circulation & Vein Support. Likely the weekend of 2-22 & 23.

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 Where did you see that information about the TS? I don't see it posted on HSN or ProCaps. Maybe I'm just missing it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@CWS22 Where did you see that information about the TS? I don't see it posted on HSN or ProCaps. Maybe I'm just missing it.

@World Traveler 

That's the weekend he is scheduled for his Feb TS.

You can find the info in HSN program guide plus it's on the Peacemanor Blogspot site.

I don't know why Andrew does not post the TS schedule the same time he posts the Monthly Specials?

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

He's having two TS in Feb: Turmeric and Circulation & Vein Support. Likely the weekend of 2-22 & 23.

@CWS22 

I bought the Turmeric 11-28 since he said he was not sure when it would be back in 2020?