Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Annual TS Schedule - 2019

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@mousiegirl

The TS will be a very large container, much more than 360.  It will be at least 720.

Last year's TS was 750 and it was $129.90.

@VaBelle35  Thank you, I will wait.  I don't see Glucosamine Chondroitin as a TSV, but I am pretty sure he had it as a TSV last year.  

@mousiegirl Andrew mentioned last night that they aren't doing a Glucosamine Chondrotin TS this year but that it was currently priced as if it was a Todays Special.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@mousiegirl

The TS will be a very large container, much more than 360.  It will be at least 720.

Last year's TS was 750 and it was $129.90.

@VaBelle35  Thank you, I will wait.  I don't see Glucosamine Chondroitin as a TSV, but I am pretty sure he had it as a TSV last year.  

@mousiegirl Andrew mentioned last night that they aren't doing a Glucosamine Chondrotin TS this year but that it was currently priced as if it was a Todays Special.

@mousiegirl Yes, @sueinsf is correct. He said that he couldn't get enough of the ingredients to do it as a TS this year. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Did I miss something that Andrew said regarding Ultimate Eye? I know he said it would a TS in April of this year, but still he sold it now at the same TS price it will be in April. 

30 = $16.90

60 = $27.90

180 = $69.90

360 = $119.90

I understand why he gave a TS price on the Glucosamine (because he did not have enough ingredients for it to be a TS), but I didn't hear him say why he is starting his TS on the eye product sooner than expected.

Just curious, that's all.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  Generally the jackets she wears like this are in her product line.  We will probably see it on HSN soon.

She usually wears it way ahead of time and people go crazy on her FB page.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Did I miss something that Andrew said regarding Ultimate Eye? I know he said it would a TS in April of this year, but still he sold it now at the same TS price it will be in April. 

30 = $16.90

60 = $27.90

180 = $69.90

360 = $119.90

I understand why he gave a TS price on the Glucosamine (because he did not have enough ingredients for it to be a TS), but I didn't hear him say why he is starting his TS on the eye product sooner than expected.

@World Traveler

The TS will have a quantity of 720/750 since it's a 2 pill a day product.

If someone bought it last year, maybe they can post the quantity and price they paid.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@VaBelle35 This is the top I was talking about. I would love to get that. I would look so good in that! ha!

IMG_3795.jpg

That color she is wearing goes well with my silver hair (see something similar in color below that I am wearing).

IMG_3516 2.jpeg

I love that top top.  It is probably part of her line .  She always looks nice.  Never over the top.  Very classy.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

30 = $16.90

60 = $27.90

180 = $69.90

360 = $119.90

@World Traveler

The TS will have a quantity of 720/750 since it's a 2 pill a day product.

If someone bought it last year, maybe they can post the quantity and price they paid.

@VaBelle35 @ @World Traveler  I bought it last April for $139.32 for 360, but it is less now.  Will it be this price as a TS or will there be a larger quantity?  I don't remember if I bought it as a TSV, but I bought two.

Honored Contributor

It should be cheaper as the TS, that's the point of TS pricing.

It may also be that he does 360 bottles and if you buy 2 you get $10 off, similar to the Secure pricing today.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Thought it was interesting that he said the stability of the CholestaCare capsules are so good that they will remain effective three to five years from now. Did anyone else hear that? I wonder if that is something new, as the current bottle I have says it is "best by February 2019." I purchased it a couple of years ago. 

So great to hear that they have sold over 100,000 of the Secure. Way to go! He is almost out of what he had made.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if Andrew and Murielle are an "item"? Or is she just a personal chef that Andrew employs? There relationship is unclear watching on TV.