Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Annual Specials - 2019

@Nightowlz Thanks for the info on the dates. I will make a point to watch on the 13th and 20th. Heart

Trusted Contributor

My legs seem to get fatigued after long walks ~ playing tennis etc ~ will the leg suppost vitamin help with that ?

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal  My suggestion is to by the largest size TS and try it for a few weeks and return it if it doesn't work for you.

I use it for exercise as well as long days at work on my feet on marble floors and flying across country.  It works for me very well but we're all different.

You can also check the reviews.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Thanks for the info on the dates. I will make a point to watch on the 13th and 20th. Heart

@World Traveler@mousiegirl

Here's his schedule.

Live On HSN

Saturday, January 12
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, January 13  Today’s Special
Secure
CholestaCare™
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Saturday, January 19
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, January 20  Today’s Special
Circulation & Vein™
Turmeric™
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

*TV Listings for Eastern Time
Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Annual TS Schedule - 2019

@Nightowlz Thanks for posting the dates, times, and what will be the TS's. I have updated my list at the beginning of this thread, so when we look back we will all know what we might expect for the future. Heart

Honored Contributor

Just fyi. This is from WebMD regarding Black Cohosh. 

Black cohosh can cause some mild side effects such as stomach upset, cramping, headache, rash, a feeling of heaviness, vaginal spotting or bleeding, and weight gain.

There is also some concern that black cohosh may be associated with liver damage. It is not known for sure if black cohosh actually causes liver damage. Researchers are studying this. Until more is known, people who take black cohosh should watch for symptoms of liver damage. Some symptoms that may suggest liver damage are yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), unusual fatigue, or dark urine. If these symptoms develop, black cohosh should be stopped and a health provider should be contacted. People who take black cohosh should talk with their health provider about getting tests to make sure their liver is working well.

Honored Contributor

One thing about black cohosh and whatever product this may be in also. 

There has been some talk for years about taking it if you are susceptible to cancer especially the estrogen cancers like breast and uterine.

Black cohosh acts like estrogen in the body which is why it is used for menopausal symptoms but just be aware that if you are at risk for any of these types of cancers, you should definitely talk to a doctor or pharmacist about the safety risks for you and look around at the recent studies which I am sure there have been.  I am not up to date on this supplement but I'll add that FYI too.  If this has been disproven, then disregard but I know it's been a concern in the past.  

Was not aware of the liver issue with it.  Thanks @Lipstickdiva.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz Regarding Turmeric (which has as its main ingredient curcumin), I have heard/read how great that is for so many things, like anti-inflammatory and antioxidant help, treating multiple skin conditions, speeding up wound healing, help in decreasing acne scarring, controlling psoriasis, weight management, upset stomach, arthritis, depression, diabetes, stretch marks, anti-aging properties, removing toxins, headaches, blood pressure, etc.

It seems this is really a great thing to add to one's regimen.

Do you or anyone else take this on a regular basis; and if so, what benefits have you experienced?

I started taking a liquid Turmeric recently.....too soon to experience any of the above benefits. However, I did notice that by taking it in liquid form, it seems quite strong. I am considering taking Lessman's Turmeric. I will watch his presentation and compare what he says to what I am feeling. He might mention that the liquid form is too strong and that is why he does it in a capsule.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  I take Andrew's turmeric along with Maximum Joint Effort, ginger, Marine Collagen and a number of other things that benefit joint health, so I can't speak to whether it works alone or not.

I will say they all work great for me.  I had to go off everything for a few weeks in January when I was having a problem with my bladder and my joints were barking at me!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler@VaBelle35@Laura14@Lipstickdiva@Nightowlz

I let our Lessman Memory & Brain run out and now i am scrambling ... I notice a definite difference right away in DH s memory unless I give it to him twice per day faithfully! How could I have let this lapse?

I will go and check my email to see if the Procaps order for a small size went through.

BBL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~