Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Annual Specials - 2019

I didn't think it was working either.  I stopped taking it and then realized it was working.

It also says on the package to start with 1 and take a maximum of 3.  It can take up to 3 months to see results and you do have to be consistent with it every day.

I wake 2 Ultimate Women's Wellness in the morning and 1 positive passage with each meal.  I don't know why I spread out the Positive Passage, I think it was something I read somewhere.

That seems to work for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

The January Monthly Specials seem to suggest we are getting different January TSs

Glucosamine & Chondroitin is one of 3 Monthly Specials for January.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 Thanks! I will revise the list as the months go on so we can look back with accuracy. I'm thinking once we have dates and know definitely what is happening, then I will go back and make the necessary changes. Depending upon all of you to help me keep this correct. Heart

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 Does he have it on his site? What will be coming in January and the dates? I always depend upon you long-time Lessman followers for dates and times.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 Just checked his website. I can list those specials if you all think it would be helpful. I know my title says "specials" but I was thinking I would list just the TS's so we could all plan/budget our purchases for the year. He seems to be pretty consistent with when he has the TS. Perhaps I should change the title to TS instead of specials so it isn't misleading.

Honored Contributor

I would just list the TSs.

His Monthly Specials don't really mean anything and he repeats them several times in the year and some of them are actually future TSs, like this month's Cal/Mag.  And they aren't always a great deal.

Turmeric is  one of the January Montly Specials, but it is $10 more than I've ever paid in 2017 or 2018.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 Good point! I will go change it back to what I had. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I tried to order the Energy & Fat Monthly Special and it wouldn't let me.

Today only the 60  count is available.  I hope they order more for his visit.  I can't believe they sold it all out on the Monday Night Show.

Sheesh!

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@World Traveler

Thank you so much.  That was very nice of you.   

It looks like I probably just need a multi vitamin.  I'm past the hot flashes etc stage  (#1 and 2)  and shouldn't take anything with soy (#2).   So, your post was very helpful to me.   

@Bridgegal@World Traveler

Never tired his Positive Passage. I was using his Women's Wellness but have been using the Ultimate Women's Wellness since he has it for the same price when it's on sale during his shows.

I'm past hot flashes too but if I don't take at least one of these per day I would be a raving lunatic I guess because my hormones are out of whack without it.

I'm hypothyroid & should not use Soy either but I do anyways. I need something. The doctors are no help. They just want to put you on an anti-depressant.

Vit.PNG

Vit1.PNG

Vit2.PNG

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@World Traveler  Any idea when the January Lessman shows willl be?

@mousiegirl@World Traveler

He does not have his HSN Schedule posted yet.

HSN lists shows in their program guide for him for the 13th & 20th of Jan.