Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Annual Specials - 2019

@mousiegirl Sorry, I don't at this time. @VaBelle35 or @Nightowlz may know. I know they get posted as soon as the dates are known.

Usually someone will start a new thread with the dates, times, and product information. Stay tuned! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal I have not personally used Positive Passage or Ultimate Women's Wellness. I tried to get on the HSN website right now to see if they have it in their inventory so you could check out its ingredients, but for some reason HSN keeps coming up as something my browser won't let me open for the moment. Hmmmm.....  It is not listed on QVC at this time.

But I did see that they are both on Andrew's website at ProCapsLabs, and you can get the information directly from there. Heart

@VaBelle35 or @Nightowlz could probably be more help from the experience of using those two products. 

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal From Andrew's website:

POSITIVE PASSAGE delivers the highest quality standardized extracts of phytonutrients and complementary nutrients to help support a healthy response and maintain a natural balance during and throughout the “change of life”. It is designed to naturally support a woman’s coping with the numerous manifestations of these changes. POSITIVE PASSAGE brings together ingredients that have been tested by time and used throughout the world. Dong Quai is an ancient herb highly prized and regarded for its impact on the manifestations of “change of life” in traditional Oriental medicine. Another herb, Black Cohosh, although originally used by the Native Americans, is now the most popular “change of life” product used in Germany. We also include the herb Vitex Agnus Castus, which, along with Black Cohosh, is recognized by the German Commission E Monographs as “indicated and approved” for “change of life” manifestations. POSITIVE PASSAGE also supplies a standardized extract of Soy since the natural phytoestrogens derived from Soy have been employed for centuries in Asia to naturally support and balance a woman’s hormone levels. We have combined these renowned, traditional herbs with synergistic B-Complex vitamins and Magnesium to further enhance the beneficial properties of POSITIVE PASSAGE.

ANDREW LESSMAN'S ULTIMATE WOMEN'S WELLNESS is our most comprehensive formula to support the needs of women at all stages of life. It contains our highest levels of the key beneficial isoflavones from Soy (Genistein and Daidzein). Research has shown that these natural isoflavones can help diminish the normal symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes and night sweats. In addition to extensive research on hormonal balance, only Soy isoflavones have also been consistently shown to support bone and heart health. For centuries, Soy has been a staple food in the healthy Asian diet and ULTIMATE WOMEN'S WELLNESS is designed to provide the same balance of isoflavones present in the healthy Asian diet. We also include 400 IU of Vitamin D3 and 100 mg of Calcium because of their critical roles in women's health, along with our special extract of Green Tea – Asia's traditional beverage. Our Green Tea extract is standardized to provide 125 mg of EGCG, which is now viewed as the molecule responsible for Green Tea's many health benefits. We also include 75 mg of our Broccoli extract standardized for high levels of Sulforaphane, which is now considered to be Broccoli's key beneficial molecule. Additionally, we add 75 mg of Indole-3-Carbinol, also found in healthy cruciferous vegetables, which has been shown to support normal estrogen activity and metabolism in breast tissue. We also include 250 mg of our special Cranberry concentrate, providing powerful support to a woman's urinary tract. Also included are Lutein, Lycopene and Zeaxanthin, because these powerful anti-oxidants are so important to the health of female tissues, while also lacking from our diet and most supplements. We also include high levels of our B-Complex Vitamins, including our proprietary, absorption-protected Methylcobalamin (Natural Coenzyme Vitamin B12). All of these specialized ingredients make ULTIMATE WOMEN'S WELLNESS our most comprehensive choice for hormonal balance and wellness throughout all stages of life.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

Thank you so much.  That was very nice of you.   

It looks like I probably just need a multi vitamin.  I'm past the hot flashes etc stage  (#1 and 2)  and shouldn't take anything with soy (#2).   So, your post was very helpful to me.   

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal You are welcome! I learned something by getting that information for you, so now if someone has needs in that area, I will be able to point them in the right direction, thanks to you! Heart

Honored Contributor

Another thread says January 12 and January 20 are his TS dates.

@World Traveler @mousiegirl

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Bridgegal I have not personally used Positive Passage or Ultimate Women's Wellness. I tried to get on the HSN website right now to see if they have it in their inventory so you could check out its ingredients, but for some reason HSN keeps coming up as something my browser won't let me open for the moment. Hmmmm.....  It is not listed on QVC at this time.

@World Traveler

I have the same problem with the HSN site from time to time as well.

What I do is google something like "HSN Origami" and use that link to get into HSN and then navigate to where I need to go.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

I have the same problem with the HSN site from time to time as well.

What I do is google something like "HSN Origami" and use that link to get into HSN and then navigate to where I need to go.

@VaBelle35 Thanks! Good tip to remember. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
“Positive Passage”. item #539-179 (HSN.com) “Woman’s Wellness” item #528-090
Regular Contributor

I wished it worked for me,wasted some dollars on these

Love other supplements