Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Annual TS Schedule 2019

Mr. Rebates has 5% off for HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz I just checked with ProCaps directly. They do NOT charge tax on ChocoNuvo because it is considered food.

As of July 1, 2019, they are now required to charge tax on the supplements.

I got my order for the entire year, because she could not verify whether or not he might have it as a TS on the CN again in December or April, like he did last year. I didn't want to take a chance since I (and my friends!) go thru so many. 

@World Traveler 

Well that's good to know. 

@Nightowlz @World Traveler 

Tax is only charged on supplements in some states. The state I live in does not charge taxes on supplements.

Respected Contributor

Illinois charges 1% on vitamins.  They always have to get their cut here so they can keep someone’s pockets full ! Sad but true.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No tax here in MD on supplements. I refuse to buy any on ShopHQ, because they refuse to stop the tax, I told them they need to consult with their accounting dept. 

Trusted Contributor

Retailmenot has 16% cash back, ends tomorrow 

Esteemed Contributor

So far I ordered the Coq10 D3 2000, 'vein support and the cholestracare all large sizes.  I finish the my big container of the Marine collagen so now I am using the free range one and boy is this container huge!

Honored Contributor

I’m about to order the co-q10. I don’t need the largest size. 

I’d love to have a conversation with Andrew about his cholesterol lowering products. Science says there is no link between cholesterol and heart disease. The products are not necessary. I’m positive Andrew is aware of this. 

Honored Contributor

I hadn’t taken any for a very long time but today I finally tossed my large, almost full bottle of ProCaps calcium. That was hard to do but current science says it does not help and, in fact, can do harm to us.

Esteemed Contributor

My doctor told me to stop taking calcium about two years ago and I too tossed my large container.

Speaking of energy while I was listening to the coq 10 presentation I heard the host say he takes two a day and all this time I was only taking one, well today I started taking two and I feel more energetic than ever....I don't know why I didn't think of doing that sooner.

Honored Contributor

How did everyone do with the ChocoNuvo? For those of you who love it and don't want to be without, did you purchase enough to last you for the full year (just in case he doesn't have another Today's Special on the CN this winter or before he discontinues making it the end of April)?

I got enough to last me for the year. What is frustrating is that it was out for delivery yesterday, but FedEx required a signature and of course I was at work. Smiley Sad  So it was in the truck all day, probably softening up a bit (it was in the 80's).

I rescheduled it to be delivered today at the local Walgreens (didn't know that was an option until yesterday!), 'cuz there is always someone at Walgreens to receive a package.