Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Annual TS Schedule - 2019

My vitamins shipped alreadySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  Andrew said last night that Ultimate Eye will be a TS for April

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 Thanks!

I am just now starting to watch all the recorders and will make the changes as you (or anyone else) tell me about them. Heart

Occasional Contributor

Slim Fast is a great meal replacement, if you can't afford the pricey meals from Andrew..... and best of all you don't have to mix anything & they are also packed with all the vitamins you need.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@VaBelle35 Thanks!

I am just now starting to watch all the recorders and will make the changes as you (or anyone else) tell me about them. Heart

@World Traveler During the Secure presentations, lets see if he talks about Essential 1 because he talks about this being like a multivitamin.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

In addition to the flavors in the TS, there are other flavors available as well as versions done in Whey and Marine Collagen.

They may be on Procaps.

My favorite Secure was always pina colada.  

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

There's also a version with Acetyl L-Carnitine

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 Thanks for all the information.

I love the Secure, but it has to be chocolate, of course! ha! I tried the vanilla, but not the coffee, as I don't drink coffee so I figure I wouldn't like the drink.

I add bananas or other things in the chocolate and vanilla.

As a side note, I love, love, love the beautiful top that Colleen is wearing. Any idea which brand that is? I don't normally watch HSN, so I am not familiar with the fashion brands they carry.

Also as a side note, I can't believe how knowledgeable this man is! I always learn so much about nutrition and how the body works with certain ingredients given it. He always backs it up with science and he usually has all five-star or near five-star ratings.

I appreciate that the hosts on HSN give him all the time he needs to explain his products and don't talk over him or rush him. 

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

In addition to the flavors in the TS, there are other flavors available as well as versions done in Whey and Marine Collagen.

They may be on Procaps.

My favorite Secure was always pina colada.  

Yes, Pina Colada and Mixed Berry are on the ProCaps website.  Years ago I think he also made Peanut Butter?  He also does a variety set of packets but not sure if that is just Vanilla, Chocolate and Coffee now (it used to have them all).

My favorite has always been the Coffee.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 This is the top I was talking about. I would love to get that. I would look so good in that! ha!

IMG_3795.jpg

That color she is wearing goes well with my silver hair (see something similar in color below that I am wearing).

IMG_3516 2.jpeg