Super Contributor

Am I the only one who ordered the 21-day Fix?

I ordered for the dvd's alone - so don't really need the containers, but I noticed the item now says "Sold Out" but you can't see any reviews or the video (it definitely was presented on air)...nothing at all. I'm just wondering if it got pulled or something. I noticed Beach Body, the company who is behind this was offering it free if you got on auto-delivery with their shakes. Just wondering.

Super Contributor

Re: Am I the only one who ordered the 21-day Fix?

kahootz, you can purchase the containers separately from Beachbody now. When the 21-Day Fix was first released they wasn't offered separately. If the 21-Day Fix Challenge Pack is ordered you do go on Shakeology Home Direct and you get the program as well. Right now it is on sale for $140.00 with Shakeology included. It is $129.95 plus shipping on its own if not on Home Direct. You can delay a shipment up to three months if you would have too much product. The price for shipping is an average of $10.00 to $12.00. This is where your savings come in. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll try to help.

Super Contributor

On 1/19/2015 luvboyds said:

kahootz, you can purchase the containers separately from Beachbody now. When the 21-Day Fix was first released they wasn't offered separately. If the 21-Day Fix Challenge Pack is ordered you do go on Shakeology Home Direct and you get the program as well. Right now it is on sale for $140.00 with Shakeology included. It is $129.95 plus shipping on its own if not on Home Direct. You can delay a shipment up to three months if you would have too much product. The price for shipping is an average of $10.00 to $12.00. This is where your savings come in. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll try to help.

I actually don't need the containers. I love Shakeology and have been consuming them for a few years (it's always a no-brainer when you don't know what to have for lunch). I just don't like to get tied into auto-ship - but...that is the better deal if you want to try the shakes and have the 21-day fix program for sure. I was just wondering why it was being shown as sold out on QVC, but you can't leave a review or see the video when it aired. Just seemed like they pulled the product or something. Weird.

Honored Contributor

No, I did too and sent it right back. Wasn't impressed at all for the price.

Super Contributor

On 1/20/2015 sahmIam said:

No, I did too and sent it right back. Wasn't impressed at all for the price.

I haven't tried the dvd's but will this week. I just think it's odd that it could be sold out with no buzz about it. Well, at least I know now I'm not the only one who ordered!

Super Contributor

I'm honestly not sure why it's on QVC anymore but I will dig into this and see if I can find out why. The 21-Day is a program that does work. I have a Challenge group on Facebook and everyone is doing amazing. There are other support groups and recipe swaps out there as well. Awesome and amazing support! Many of the people doing this program have posted their before and after pictures and they would wow you for sure. There is no reason why this program doesn't work. With being on Home Direct with Shakeology you only pay $2.00 shipping a month and you can have that modification if you do need to delay shipment.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the presentation and thought it was kind of silly - yet another weight loss gimmick. Yes, portion control is everything, so why not use measuring cups? And there's lots of exercise DVD's out there for less than what this costs. But, as always, if it works, good for you!
Super Contributor

On 1/20/2015 lizzief said: I watched the presentation and thought it was kind of silly - yet another weight loss gimmick. Yes, portion control is everything, so why not use measuring cups? And there's lots of exercise DVD's out there for less than what this costs. But, as always, if it works, good for you!

Like I said I ordered for the dvd's, I don't need to lose weight - but wanted to add something to tone up more. I walk every single day but thought I maybe should add some extra cardio and strength training. I had just about 20 minutes to try out today and the dvd's do kick your booty! If you have weak knees though I would proceed with caution because it's a lot of jumping up and down. The containers are tiny, but I suppose if one needed to learn portion control it wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea. Like you say, whatever works for any individual and I admit this is a bit pricey.