Honored Contributor

Alternate Football Helmet Designs by a Dedicated Fan!

A true-at-heart fan embarked on an alternate helmet design for NFL/college/high school teams. Interesting designs!!! Do you like your team's alternate helmet design? If you state your team, I'll try to post it....

NFL fan Dylan Young has a passion for design so he decided to embark on a project to make an alternate helmet for each of the league's 32 teams.

That ambitious undertaking is now complete,and the results can be seen at@FreshFootballHelmets on Instagram, along with some designs for college and high school teams.

Alternate Helmet Designs by Dedicated Fan!

Alternate Helmet Designs on Instagram

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Honored Contributor

Re: Alternate Football Helmet Designs by a Dedicated Fan!

I don't like the Rams design. Looks like the old leather helmets they used to wear.

I do like the Dolphins design.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

How 'bout these? NE, Seattle, Jacksonville, San Deigo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Honored Contributor

The neon green Seahawks helmet is nice. The Jaguars design would make a nice tattoo. I like the Panthers helmet too.

Still don't like the Rams helmet. If they would use that design, fans in L.A. would tell them to stay in St. Louis. Wink

Trusted Contributor

Only so much you can do with a Star, so Dallas really needs to focus on those ugly pants of theirs that doesn't match the jerseys. Color is suppose to be silver with a tint of blue, but looks more like a light seafoam. So ugly. Sorry I got off topic.