Honored Contributor
Perfect timing. - high pollen count today in NYC - trees are blooming and I’ already suffering. Broke out the allergy pills today. Taking lots of naps.
Frequent Contributor

Here in Oklahoma we are the allergy capital of the world.  I swear by Claritin and elderberry syrup.

Honored Contributor

I broke out the pills last week.  It's mostly juniper pollen that is the culprit, with a little cottonwood and elm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My husband and daughters have been dealing with allergy issues all month; starts as soon as the grass greens up and starts growing.   We need mega size boxes of Claritin and Mucinex, as well as gallon bottles of Phenergan cough syrup.   

Respected Contributor

I have allergies year round. At their worst my eyes, nose and ears itch, sometimes a dry cough and sneezing. A Zyrtec pill in the morning works best for me and a child's dose of liquid Claritan in late afternoon usually work.

Respected Contributor

Somebody on the forums recommended Flonase Sensimist.  I've been using it and love it - it's working well and the delivery system of the mist is so much better than the previous "squeeze bottle" type of sprays. 

Respected Contributor

Mine are acting up this week.  So congested and eyes are swollen.  Im going to try zyrtec later!

Honored Contributor

@Deblife wrote:

Here in Oklahoma we are the allergy capital of the world.  I swear by Claritin and elderberry syrup.

@Deblife 

I found out black elderberry really helps my allergies. I bought capsules, syrup & some berries to make my own. I don't want to be without it. It has high concentrations of quercetin. I figured using black elderberry was better then just quercetin with more benefits.

It's hard to come by with the Pandemic but my auto delivery is shipping out.