Honored Contributor

Aeropilates rebounder needs new cord

Has anyone had to replace the cord that holds the net onto the Aeropilates reformer rebounder? I'm not talking about the colored resistance cords. Customer service is closed so I can't call today and find out if they sell replacement cords. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
QVC Customer Care

Re: Aeropilates rebounder needs new cord

This post has been removed by QVC because of the link to a retail site.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom

I bought 2 Pilates machines from QVC. One was the original Aero Pilates, which came with stand included. I did not like the stand, so I sold it to my sister.

Saw a Pilates Premiere XP on QVC, liked it and bought it, no stand. I later bought the rebounder. Both were made by the same company. I don't know if it is still sold here, or even if the company that made them is still in business.

If you know the name of the company(I do not), contact them and find out if it is fixable. I would think someone that works in leather, maybe even a shoemaker, might be able to do something with it.

Not sure of much in my reply, but best I can add, sorry!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I just bought the same size bungee in a 20 ft length to be safe and dh replaced the cord. I didn't even bother to call the company that made it. It cost me 20 bucks. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I just bought the same size bungee in a 20 ft length to be safe and dh replaced the cord. I didn't even bother to call the company that made it. It cost me 20 bucks. 

@jaxs mom

Aha! A little ingenuity by you, and of course, dh, and you're off and ready to rebound again. Nice of you to let others know your remedy to what might be a problem for others.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)