Respected Contributor

AeroPilates On HSN With Marjolein Now

[ Edited ]

Someone recently was saying she missed Marjolein's presentations on Q lately, that she liked to use to watch for motivation...she's on HSN right now. Maybe she'll be on later today too. Either way, you can go back and watch the video later.

When I catch it at the right time, I often listen while doing moves on my own machine, as I'm doing now. But I've also seen many recorded presentations on YouTube as well. Just an fyi for anyone interested.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AeroPilates On HSN With Marjolein Now

@amyb 

Thank you, I like to DVR those types of shows. Had 2 of the Stamina pilates machines. Sold 1st one to my sister. My 2nd one got destroyed when I was in the hospital and our basement flooded with a sewage. 

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@amyb 

Thank you .... I can't find my CDs and was able to record a couple shows.  I also miss the shows on Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb 

I thought it was a TS at first and was considering it.  However, I see it's  just a presentation.

The one I have is ancient and I'd like to upgrade.  Seems they used to have an annual TS, but I haven't seen it in ages.

My machine was so old, it had tapes, not CDs!

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@amyb 

I thought it was a TS at first and was considering it.  However, I see it's  just a presentation.

The one I have is ancient and I'd like to upgrade.  Seems they used to have an annual TS, but I haven't seen it in ages.

My machine was so old, it had tapes, not CDs!

@Witchy Woman   We might have the same machine. I have tapes with mine too!

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie 

Those tapes are unusable now.  I think one got stuck in the TV palyer Cat LOL

It only has 3 cords and they've dry rotted with age.  I used it regularly for a LONG time, but took up spinning, and do that daily.

However, I would love to get back to Pilates.  They'll probably never have another TS, so I'll have to think about it a little more.

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman   Yep, that sounds like what I have—kind of a burgundy color?  I used to use mine regularly and enjoyed it. We’ve moved and I never got back to it again. I’m afraid to check it out because I don’t want to know if it’s bad or not. But you’re right, the cords would dry rot, sadly. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddie 

Mine is all black.  I was hoping to give it away, but....who wants an old, moldly machine Cat LOL  Sitting out in the garage it has gotten moldy somehow.  I guess the heat in the summer affects the plastic.  

If I replace it, I want one with more tension cords.  The three were not very challenging.  I am reluctant to buy one now....just because. 

Maybe they will do a TS some day and I will reconsider.

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I sure get what you’re saying. Yeah, I suppose the garage isn’t the most ideal place for storage. 🙂

Mine is downstairs folded up in what I had set up as my exercise room. I also have the treadmill and some other things along with the tv. Perhaps I should get it out and take a look. It’s probably fine.  You’ve got me thinking here.  I hope you can get a new one someday if that’s what you desire  🙂

Regular Contributor

I missed this presentation live, but if it is item 794-810 you were looking at, it was a TSV when I purchased it two years ago, but the price is $20 less right now, at $349. I have found it to be a great machine and have used it regularly since purchased.