Trusted Contributor

Actor John Schneider Selling Body Gym Tonight

Loved seeing actor, John Schneider on the Body Gym presentation with Marie Osmond.  They have been friends for years.   He did a great job.

He's a good actor and has an amazing singing voice.   In fact, he filled in for Donny Osmond in Las Vegas when he had surgery at one point and did the Vegas show with Marie.

I hope he's on the rest of the day.   I got the Body Gym awhile back.  It's a good piece of equipment, but you shouldn't do the exercises as fast as Marie shows them.   She does them too fast for beginners I think.

Valued Contributor

Re: Actor John Schneider Selling Body Gym Tonight

[ Edited ]

I do think this is a great product to use while watching a movie, etc.  I was happy to see John had joined Marie. 

I agree that the presentation showed the exercises being done to fast.  Great product for a great price.  I use mine when sitting and my Total Gym for my workouts.

Trusted Contributor

I wish they had the 95 min. new video with the older versions.  I'm not going to buy another one just for that.  I get more out of the on-air presentations than the video it came with.  Sometimes, I get mixed up which foot to put in the straps for what exercises.

I wish I could the ones on the floor that the other girl does so well.   I have lifted dumbbells for years, but find some of the floor ones a bit awkward to do.

I will admit, the resistence band is harder than a dumbbell.   

Honored Contributor

@Hot Street wrote:

I wish they had the 95 min. new video with the older versions.  I'm not going to buy another one just for that.  I get more out of the on-air presentations than the video it came with.  Sometimes, I get mixed up which foot to put in the straps for what exercises.

I wish I could the ones on the floor that the other girl does so well.   I have lifted dumbbells for years, but find some of the floor ones a bit awkward to do.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what the heck is a dumbbell? 

Valued Contributor

I was thinking about buying a 2nd one.  One for work and one for home.  I will have to meditate on that.  

Honored Contributor

I loved John on Dukes of Hazzard.  Sorry to have missed him with Marie. 

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Hot Street wrote:

Dumbbells are traditional hand weights. You don't hear the term as much these days.

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Hot Street wrote:

This is a dumbbell... free weight...  it's the jargon strength trainers use:

http://www.amazon.com/dumbbells-dumbbell-set/b?ie=UTF8&node=3408401

Product Details

Occasional Contributor

It was really nice to see John with Marie.  Wow!  He looks AMAZING!!  Seems like a nice authentic, genuine kind of guy.  I would like to see him come back with Marie on a regular basis.  Please, John? Smiley Surprised)  I don't know, but how can us viewers get him to come back? Petition?

Trusted Contributor

@calcat wrote:

It was really nice to see John with Marie.  Wow!  He looks AMAZING!!  Seems like a nice authentic, genuine kind of guy.  I would like to see him come back with Marie on a regular basis.  Please, John? Smiley Surprised)  I don't know, but how can us viewers get him to come back? Petition?

I totally agree.   I think John actually sold this tonight and made it sell so many unlike ever before.  He spoke about it as someone who was a trainer at one point, he showed the moves slowly and properly.   He tried to get Marie on track when she got too chatty (I love Marie, btw).   I think John did her proud tonight.   What a great friend and an all around good guy.

Have you seen him on The Haves and Have Nots?   He's such a jerk.  What a good actor he is.   He sure has some steamy scenes in that show.  Smiley Wink