Trusted Contributor

I ordered this product (360 servings) last July. It's now the end of May and I have finished using the product.  I think I was shorted, somehow. 

I am the only one using it.  I only use 1 cap per day.  I've not used a heaping capful.  I've even forgotten to take it, usually once a week!  So, if I had used it each day, I would have run out even sooner--probably in April!  I just don't seen any other reason for finishing the product so soon other than being shorted.

Anyone else done with their container, having ordered it in July and taken it daily, without sharing it?  It doesn't make sense to me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: AL MARINE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES

Curious.  Have you found it has lived up to any of the claims he makes about it?

Trusted Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Curious.  Have you found it has lived up to any of the claims he makes about it?

@hoosieroriginal

In all honesty, I take so many supplements and use a few topicals that I'm not sure what is working.  It would take years to sort through it all and try to eliminate what works and what doesn't and so I just keep on taking what I take as it seems to be working. 

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac

I would not hesitate to call CS-- and let them (or Procaps) know.

If they are as diligent as I think they are, they will not hesitate to reimburse you.

For that matter, how would one know? Still, I wouldn't think a reputable company would want a customer to need to question (or trust) the original amount included in the product. HTH

(I had an issue that was my fault, they were in the process of shipping another one when I called and let them know that I found the one I thought was missing. Call me embarrassed 🔴)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I just started taking Marine collagen peptides and love it.  I only got a small bag and take two heaping teaspns/day, so I'm sure my bag won't last long.

Anyway now, that I've upped my protein intake (former VEGAN, now meat-eater), I feel so much better.

I also just ordered pork gelatin peptides and plan to make zucchini cheese.  Yummy!

Good luck with yours.  Hope it's doing what you want.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

So I emailed Procaps and they said I needed to contact HSN as Procaps simply manufactures the product.

I contacted HSN and they said it was past the 30 days and they would not be able to assist me.

So, out of luck. 

New Contributor

I'm really glad someone else noticed that the product didn't last as long as they thought.

I have been taking this product for about 4 months now.  I purchase from the procaps website and have it on auto-delivery. When I open a new container I write the date on it. Not sure when/why I started doing this but it's more of a habit now.

Based on my calculations, a 60 serving container is only lasting 45 days.

I'm definitely calling procaps to let them know.

With respect to the product, I have not noticed any changes.

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa in Texas

Good luck, but unless it is within the 30 day period, HSN will not do anything about it.

I was planning on ordering it again in July when it is a TS, but will count the number of servings to be sure I'm actually getting 360 or whatever the claim is.  That's a lot of scoops to count, but I am 100% sure that I was shorted by a lot. Very disappointing. 

Welcome to the boards!

Trusted Contributor

Gosh - that is such a variable scenario to try to quantify.

Maybe one day was different from the other - it is a fine powder after all.

Everything is sold according to weight.

Honored Contributor

I have original and the one with MSM, I take original in the morning and MSM in the evening.  I wouldn't be able to tell you if it lasts 360 servings or not.

I will say that just last week I found 3 sealed (but empty) packets of Women's Elite 200 that I buy directly from ProCaps.  These are not cheap.  One empty packet I would not question.  After the 3rd one I was like, this is getting expensive.

Because I don't count out the packets, I have no idea if these were just 3 extra or I was shorted 3.  But I emailed ProCaps and they gave me a $10 refund.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN