Honored Contributor

AL Glucosamine & Vein Support

He has a TS today if you use or need either of these 2 products. I bought the large bundle & thinking about buying another one. Also has special pricing & free shipping this weekend if you need anything else.

Smile

Respected Contributor

Re: AL Glucosamine & Vein Support

I ordered the vein and leg support because I have had trouble with pain in my legs and restless legs since I was a small child. I hope it helps. I am currently taking AL fiber, friendly flora and the multivitamins. I tried digest assure and aloe vera but won't re-order those.
Super Contributor

I re-ordered the Vein Support, wouldn't be without it. Even my doc noticed the diff in my legs. "I don't know what you're doing, but keep on doing it." Then he asked me for the name of the product.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone tired the Glucosamine and Chondroitin?

Any side effects? I had horrible gas pains from another brand I tried, and had to discontinue them.

TIA

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2014 Lotus~ said:

Has anyone tired the Glucosamine and Chondroitin?

Any side effects? I had horrible gas pains from another brand I tried, and had to discontinue them.

TIA

I don't have any problems with gas pains from his glucosamine chondroitin or any of his products.
Respected Contributor

Thank you.

Does he do this TS again or just once a year?

I'm also thinking of trying his Omega 3.....are the mg's at a good level? I'm not that familiar with this product or how many milligrams of Omega 3/Fish Oil/Flax Seed Oil we need or should take daily.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Contributor

Thank you.

Does he do this TS again or just once a year?

I'd also like to know this. Does he generally do the same TSVs every year? I heard him say he comes 4 x year.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the TS Bundle and the Omega 3 Maximum Essential......used this coupon HSNREFRESH10 and got $10 off of my order.

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered the TS Bundle and the Omega 3 Maximum Essential......used this coupon HSNREFRESH10 and got $10 off of my order.

Thank you !

Super Contributor

I was disappointed that the product I wanted to buy was not on sale, and without free shipping. I missed out on the coupon, too. Bummer.

His Omega 3 is the BEST. We take it daily, every meal we eat at home.

I use the leg support when I know I will have to go shopping, or any other walking/standing thing like going to the DMV LOL, but do not take it all the time. I actually start using it a few days in advance, when I have notice. For example, I have to attend a conference the end of Jan, so I will start taking it in 3 more days to bone up for standing and browsing booths! My legs have hurt since I was a little girl - I had a bad start in life - and mall shopping, for example, was something I never looked forward to. The leg support helps tremendously. - Bird