Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: AL Glucosamine & Vein Support

I've been using the leg and vein support for over a year now and wouldn't be without it. I work in Jewelry sales and some days can be on my feet 11 hours with little rest. Before these vitamins I would come home and pop 2 Aleve and have to put the massage pillow under my legs. I would wake up with Charlie horses and shooting leg pains. Since I've been using the Lessman vitamins it has been almost a 180 degree difference. My feet still may hurt (based on my shoes) but the legs aches and pains are basically gone. My coworker is now hooked and couldn't believe he felt such a difference as well within days of starting these pills. I swear by them and will never, ever,EVER be without. Girlo
Super Contributor

On 1/20/2014 Girlo said: I've been using the leg and vein support for over a year now and wouldn't be without it. I work in Jewelry sales and some days can be on my feet 11 hours with little rest. Before these vitamins I would come home and pop 2 Aleve and have to put the massage pillow under my legs. I would wake up with Charlie horses and shooting leg pains. Since I've been using the Lessman vitamins it has been almost a 180 degree difference. My feet still may hurt (based on my shoes) but the legs aches and pains are basically gone. My coworker is now hooked and couldn't believe he felt such a difference as well within days of starting these pills. I swear by them and will never, ever,EVER be without. Girlo

Girlo, I've always wondered how people who have standing jobs, like in retail, or the checkers at the supermarket, can stand for so long. Me, I'd be in really bad pain within 2 hours. I'm so glad you have this relief!!! - Bird

Frequent Contributor

Bird, Thank you, so am I. It's not easy but as I stated, these vitamins are a godsend. Not just of me but my coworker as well.
Respected Contributor

On 1/19/2014 fanb said:
On 1/19/2014 Lotus~ said:

I just ordered the TS Bundle and the Omega 3 Maximum Essential......used this coupon HSNREFRESH10 and got $10 off of my order.

Thank you !

You're welcome!!

I have 2 jobs where I sit for 8+ hours and I'm hoping the Vein Support Vitamins help. I'll let you you all know.

I saw this story before I ordered the Omega 3. I already knew I was ordering it but this story is pretty amazing.

I don't know where I saw it last night on TV....my cousin was over and channel surfing between the two games and I caught the end of the story.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/19/health/fish-oil-brain-injuries/

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2014 Lotus~ said:

Thank you.

Does he do this TS again or just once a year?

I'm also thinking of trying his Omega 3.....are the mg's at a good level? I'm not that familiar with this product or how many milligrams of Omega 3/Fish Oil/Flax Seed Oil we need or should take daily.

He won't have the glucosamine chondroitin & the vein support as TS until this time next year. He is on every 3 months Jan, Apr, July & Oct. this year he also had a TS in Nov. lately he has been having a TS on 2 weekends sometimes 3 on the months he is on. He will have his Omega 3 fish oil next visit & at least one other TS. I take 2 of the fish oil capsules per day or take 1 fish oil & 1 krill oil.
Respected Contributor

Thanks.....maybe I should have waited on the Omega 3....oh well, I guess I can pick up more if he has it as a TS.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy