Trusted Contributor

AL Glucosamine 1500 with Chondroitin 1200™ Bulk Powder

I am tempted to order this instead of capsules ~ nice $20 savings ~ but I am wondering if it will be more of a hassle ~ and if its ok to put in hot foods or drinks ~ if it effects it in anyway ~ I already use Collegen Pepetides in powder so I am thinking it should be fine 

Respected Contributor

Re: AL Glucosamine 1500 with Chondroitin 1200™ Bulk Powder

I ordered the powder too.  I have two other Lessman products that are in powder form and it has been very easy. I'm not sure what he will advise as far as mixing it with other things but I'm thinking it will be fine to do it. I will watch tonight's presentation but I already placed my order for that and the Secure. Mrrebates has 10 percent back for HSN today but it might change tomorrow. Since the TS pricing was already up, I went ahead and ordered. 

Respected Contributor

@santorini I thought the same thing -- I went ahead and ordered the 900 count in the caps early thinking I could get the 10% from Mr. Rebates that tomorrow will probably be back to 3% (i've seen this happen even later in the same day).  But I'm interested to hear what Andrew says about the bulk powder.

I did not order the Secure as it was more expensive than I've paid in the past.  It's $54.90 now for the 60 servings and my last two were $44.90 (TS) and $34.90 (ProCaps with volume discount).  So I decided to pass on that.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@santorini I thought the same thing -- I went ahead and ordered the 900 count in the caps early thinking I could get the 10% from Mr. Rebates that tomorrow will probably be back to 3% (i've seen this happen even later in the same day).  But I'm interested to hear what Andrew says about the bulk powder.

I did not order the Secure as it was more expensive than I've paid in the past.  It's $54.90 now for the 60 servings and my last two were $44.90 (TS) and $34.90 (ProCaps with volume discount).  So I decided to pass on that.

@sueinsf  Yes, I've noticed that about the rebate site too.  I don't like it when they do that. On the Secure, it does seem a little higher but I got it anyway. I have 2 scoops mixed with almond milk every morning and I didn't want to have to find another routine. 

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf  Yes, I've noticed that about the rebate site too.  I don't like it when they do that. On the Secure, it does seem a little higher but I got it anyway. I have 2 scoops mixed with almond milk every morning and I didn't want to have to find another routine. 

@santorini I don't use the Secure everyday and sometimes I don't even use a full scoop, plus I still have some.  But if you use it that much and in that quantity, then good idea to pick it up at the TS price.  I find even one scoop pretty sweet -- I can't imagine using two!

Trusted Contributor

$20 is a nice savings, but I don't know if I would actually use the powder.  Seems like the pills would be more user friendly.