Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde,thank you-and I thank others for their suggestions..I suffer horribly from leg and for cramps- they me me up! I have tested my glucose repeatedly-and when this is going on, my glucose meter reports that even at 130, I am still normal....whatever that means.

In addition to all this, my docs decided to put me back On prednisone...it Is The Ultmate in controlling Inflamation.It's The Devil's drug for Diabetics......

Thank you for the info

love

Poodlepet2

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2wrote:

@Moonchilde,thank you-and I thank others for their suggestions..I suffer horribly from leg and for cramps- they me me up! I have tested my glucose repeatedly-and when this is going on, my glucose meter reports that even at 130, I am still normal....whatever that means.

In addition to all this, my docs decided to put me back On prednisone...it Is The Ultmate in controlling Inflamation.It's The Devil's drug for Diabetics......

Thank you for the info

love

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2-- Where are you, dear Poodlepet2? You haven't posted in several months and many of us are concerned about your well-being!

Please, if you can, post even a few words to let us know how you are. I really care XOXOX

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett