Super Contributor

Can anyone teill me where to get Ideal shakes product?  please?  

Honored Contributor

Guess we could Google it................

Great work there young lady, keep it up.  

Super Contributor

There is a website: idealshape.com the website offers their meal plans, some recipes, shakes, success stories and supplements. You can join the online forum for moral support and encouragement too. You are not recruited to sell the products in any way. It is not a multi-level marketing thing. I am losing about a pound each week depending on my activity level. There are also challenges you can join if you choose...15, 30 and 90 day challenges. Workouts are on you tube but I prefer the beachbody workouts.

Super Contributor

thank you

Honored Contributor

@Shiloh09 wrote:

There is a website: idealshape.com the website offers their meal plans, some recipes, shakes, success stories and supplements. You can join the online forum for moral support and encouragement too. You are not recruited to sell the products in any way. It is not a multi-level marketing thing. I am losing about a pound each week depending on my activity level. There are also challenges you can join if you choose...15, 30 and 90 day challenges. Workouts are on you tube but I prefer the beachbody workouts.

@Shiloh09

I was hoping to see you respond to my post of a week ago. Read that if you wish and see what you think. Just curious as I am with many threads in this Wellness Forum!

Best,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

I feel great! Thank you. I am not naive enough to believe that the weight would continue to come off as quickly as it first did. I have lost more pounds since I posted. I have established my routines of,eating and moving! I continue to record what I eat in my fitness pal which I never thought I would do. Refined sugar is so so sweet now as I am not used to it. My simple carbs are very very limited and I capitalize on,the sustained energy I get from more complex carbs. Calories and macro nutrients are important for me also.so, yes, I am still with it. And feeling really good about all of ot.

Respected Contributor

@Shiloh09  Curious how you are now doing on this program??  I just stumbled in to the IdealShape meal replacements and was looking at the various flavors on their website.  I usually drink Andrew Lessman's Secure Coffee for my breakfast, but have been thinking about whether to add a different flavor for lunch (even if only periodically, as I don't know if I can do 2 meal replacements a day) and I could try these. 

What other flavors do you like?  They do have a lot of flavors!  And I'm guessing some are seasonal?  I saw someone mention Snickerdoodle in a review. 

Super Contributor

The shakes are easy for breakfast and lunch. Truthfully i have not had any besides the vanilla, chocolate, and chocolate peanutbutter. I always add in about a quarter of a cup of uncooked old fashioned oatmeal to mine. (Believe the commercials about oatmeal aiding in lowering cholesterol!) I add strawberries or blue berries to the vanilla.

I have not been religious about the diet plan of 1400 calories and 2 shakes a day, but i havent gained any weight back after losing 17. Riding my recumbent bike is helpful also. You can google the website where you will find all their products and recipes for things you can add to the shakes.. There is also a facebook group you can join. I hope i have been helpful. Best wishes for you!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Shiloh09 :-)